• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Arsenal v Sporting | Thursday | 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We lack width in the full back positions. I think that was our biggest problem tonight.

Mhki and Ramsey then played like they wanted a contract at Cardiff & Fulham. That was our second problem.

Lastly we are still not creating enough chances, so there is still a lot of work to do for Emery!

Manberg

Predator
We made 9 changes. It ought to be a "We'll show you what we can do and we deserve a place in the first team" style performance. Instead we got this rubbish. Disappointing.

HBL

Established Member
Cech- ?
Lichtsteiner- 6
Sokratis - 8
Holding - 7
Jenkinson - 5
Ramsey - 5
Guendouzi - 7
Mkhi - 6
ESR - 6
Iwobi - 4
Aubameyang - 5

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Welbeck taken to the hospital now according to bein Sports

kooldawg

Established Member

Only good thing that happened in this match

That was cringeworthy. Left flank looked so much better after Kolasinac came on, put in some decent crosses, shame no one on the other side.

Gutted about the injuries though. Welbeck's going to be out for a whilewwith that nasty injury, couldn't have come at a worse time for him.

Gunner140

To be honest, I think we played well, but we were missing a goal. Shame that Auba didn't score from that chance at the start of the second half.

The fact is that Sporting defended like their life depended on. They offered nothing in attack and all they saw was defense.

I think that even with our full first team, we would have problems breaking down this Sporting's defense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom