• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Arsenal v Sporting | Thursday | 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Does Emery has Wenger problem with facvoring Mhkitaryan to much. He keeps get these starts even if he is not playing well. Looks physically out if it too.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Guendouzi calling Nani a p*ta (is that even Portuguese?) is really the only highlight of the game.

Cech - 6
Lichtsteiner - 4
Sokratis - 7
Holding - 7
Jenkinson - 2
Guendouzi - 6
Ramsey - 4
Mhikitaryan - 3
Aubameyang - 5
Smith-Rowe - 6

Welbeck my hero! Get well son!

GunnerUK

To be honest, I think we played well, but we were missing a goal. Shame that Auba didn't score from that chance at the start of the second half.

The fact is that Sporting defended like their life depended on. They offered nothing in attack and all they saw was defense.

I think that even with are full first team, we would have problems breaking down this Sporting's defense.

With a full side we would of destroyed them if you ask me. Bellerin, Lacazette, Özil would eaten them alive.

Be like another Braga ting 6-0

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Does Emery has Wenger problem with facvoring Mhkitaryan to much. He keeps get these starts even if he is not playing well. Looks physically out if it too.

Better he plays 90 minutes in the Europe League than a start in the Premier League.

Thought Mikhi was better in the second half, but very frustrating in the first.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This was a bit like the Red Star home game last year. Bar the injury, you'd forget it ever happened by tomorrow. You'll get that in a competition like this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still in group stage is meaningless talking about results we'll qualify first and then start playing more first team players

HBL

Established Member
Mkhi was our best attacker on the night, it isn't saying much but he definitely was. He was involved in basically all of the chances we created, he also looked better once a quicker full back came on next to him.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He's hopeless but Jenkinson gave it his all and had a couple of decent moments. Going forward, his runs are actually pretty good when he doesn't have the ball.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cech - 6
Lichtsteiner - 4
Sokratis - 7
Holding - 7
Jenkinson - 2
Guendouzi - 6
Ramsey - 4
Mhikitaryan - 3
Aubameyang - 5
Smith-Rowe - 6

Welbeck my hero! Get well son!
Just beginning to see your cruel side bro. You’ve just got no feelings for Puffins or the Jenkos of this world.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
BT pundits creaming themselves over Guendouzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom