• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Arsenal v Sporting | Thursday | 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
He's hopeless but Jenkinson gave it his all and had a couple of decent moments. Going forward, his runs are actually pretty good when he doesn't have the ball.
Very limited player but not many would do well playing on the opposite side to your strong foot. Like you said 100% effort and not bad defensively but he limited us in the attacking third.

Plutarch

There are different unbeaten runs.
Long runs are always impressive.
The original post said - "We’re almost a third of the way into our longest ever unbeaten run of 49 games, o3/04 + start of 04/05." That is factually wrong. We lost cup games during the unbeaten league run. There is no argument about it. Arsenal's longest unbeaten run in all competitions is 28.

Gunner140

Cech - 6
Lichtsteiner - 5
Sokratis - 6
Holding - 6
Jenkinson - 5
Guendouzi - 7
Ramsey - 5
Mhikitaryan - 6
Aubameyang - 5
Smith-Rowe - 6

GunnerUK

Drg3Z-BWkAEw0Vv

Looks like a break unfortunately...

You can see the bone sticking out. Poor dan.

Hopefully just a bad dislocation

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The original post said - "We’re almost a third of the way into our longest ever unbeaten run of 49 games, o3/04 + start of 04/05." That is factually wrong. We lost cup games during the unbeaten league run. There is no argument about it. Arsenal's longest unbeaten run in all competitions is 28.
We’re just over half way into our longest ever unbeaten run.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This could have happened anywhere (could have happened in training). I don't think that this is unnecessary match for Welbeck, given that he is our 3rd striker.

It's just a terrible and unlucky moment for a player.
If you look at the original post it referred to the possibility our centre-backs might have both got injured in a non-important game.

I would have played Welbeck and Lichtsteiner so they wouldn't have been spared. But I'd definitely have started with Nketiah which, whether he likes it or not, Emery will have to do now to see if he can be 3rd striker until Welbz gets back or we buy Lucas Perez back in January.

Stop being so boring mate! I haven't eat a solid food for 9 days now and I'm more cheerful than you tonight.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I love puffins and have saved more than you could count up too!
That’s no good if you’re eating them too bro.

That’s like giving kids loads of presents for Christmas and then throwing some of them away.

That’s no good if you’re eating them too bro.

That’s like giving kids loads of presents for Christmas and then throwing some of them away.

I eat puffin maybe once every 3 years now for last 15 years... Haven't hunt puffin since very long time. Sad times. Lost my grandfather this summer who taught me everything how to hunt it, would love to to honor him soon!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
So now we've lost two valuable squad players which leaves less wiggle room and makes rotation and decisions on who plays less vital games all the more crucial.

Danny's out for a very long time, would hope Lichtsteiner is only a couple of weeks. Looks like Monreal and Kos close to being back and Mavropanos too. In the short term its important to protect Bellerin from unnecessary games (Jenks can cover). No option but to play Nketiah in the two dead rubbers and see how it goes. If it doesn't go, or if we miss Laca or Auba, might have to experiment with Iwobi or Mkhi as second striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom