• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Vorskla Poltava v Arsenal | November 29, 2018 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good performance all round and the cherry on the cake was the performance of the seven teens that came on. The one touch and move between AMN and Smith Rowe was great. Nketiah worked so hard but his finishing and desperation to score was the only downside. I thought Willock was anonymous until his goal but he grew influence.
We've topped the group and hopefully we see this group again in the final game with the same effort and application. Roll on and over Sp**s. COYG.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He is a lot better passer than he has been showing in the left back position. He just needs game in the midfield position to ramp up his confidence and then people should make judgement.

I know LB isn’t his thing, I’m judging him from everything I’ve seen of him. Guendouzi is a top midfield prospect, AMN isn’t. He’s someone who could be very good and useful for us in a few positions, and that’s ok. Even if it’s just as a squad player, I’m delighted to see academy players come through.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hudson-Odoi also looks a hell of a talent in the next match.

The England national team could have a bright future.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hudson-Odoi also looks a hell of a talent in the next match.

The England national team could have a bright future.

Hudson-Odoi is very promising indeed, but I don’t know how Ampadu isn’t getting minutes. He’s outrageously talented for his age, more so than Hudson-Odoi I’d say.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hudson-Odoi is very promising indeed, but I don’t know how Ampadu isn’t getting minutes. He’s outrageously talented for his age, more so than Hudson-Odoi I’d say.
Read about him, but have only seen him play when he came on for Wales in the last 30 mins against France.

HBL

Established Member
Only got to see the first 35 minutes or so but we were playing some slick football then. Smith-Rowe was class in the part of the game I saw, so pleased for Willock though. Gutted for Eddie, I thought Ramsey could've given him the pen but he'll get another chance in two weeks time.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Very happy for Willock today.

Have to say, he never impressed me last season in the games he had, but today he looked full of confidence.
Especially his accession looked very unique for a CM, his opponents couldn't handle him.

Still some work in the decision making, but looked much better today.
Maybe a candidate for a loan?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Well he's very highly thought of by the club. He can be quite error prone at u23 level but he generally has good instincts, is aerially dominant and good in possession. He's pretty confident going by tonight too. I thought Ballard was more ready but Medley has impressed me.

Really composed for such a young age I thought despite the opposition he made some brilliant moves. He has the calmness and composure with strength and it reminds me of a Koullibally type of defender which I always dream of...

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm still annoyed that Ampadu isn't part of our youth setup considering that his dad used to be one of our youth team coaches. However, with our current squad I'm not sure where he would fit, and I have no idea how long his current deal is for with Chelsea. And I doubt Chelsea would sell him to us.

Chelsea definitely has a great youth system, but their talent always stagnates because they never give them chances with the first team.

If Hudson-Odoi is smart he won't sign a contract with Chelsea, and if we're smart we'd sign him and then send him straight to the Bundesliga. Bring Nelson back for next season and have Hudson-Odoi on a season-long loan in the Bundesliga.

In two seasons we could have Nelson, Smith-Rowe, and Hudson-Odoi. That's just silly, and we would have spent nothing on transfer fees.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Jenkinson is basically the equivalent of a third string GK, but as a field player and I really like it.

Yes, his wages are way too high, but I bet he's perfectly fine with taking way less money if it means he gets to stay at Arsenal.

I bet this guy trains really hard, and is perfectly happy with only playing a handful of matches every season. I have no idea how well-liked he is in the dressing room, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a good influence.

He counts has a homegrown player, and is always ready to fill in wherever we need him. The guy is living the dream, and under Emery he has become less of a liability. I bet his love for Arsenal football club is felt within the squad, and could have a positive influence, especially with younger players and new signings.

I wouldn't mind if Jenks stuck around for a while, so long as we reduce his wages with his next contract.

Also, I think he had a good match at CB today.
reported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom