• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Vorskla Poltava v Arsenal | November 29, 2018 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Nketieh had an impressive game, very rounded game. Good hold-up play, got a bit of pace and good movement. Not worried about him not getting scoring, we know he can finish.

Willock could turn into a really good player I think. Interesting skillset, don`t really know who to compare him to. But the way he glided across the pitch is very impressive, eats up the ground.

Really look forward to the last game, should be like one of the enjoyable CC-games some years ago when Vela&co turn on the style.

HBL

Established Member
I wonder if any of the guys will get a chance in the Carabao Cup against Sp**s, I hope they do but knowing Emery he'll probably take the game very seriously. Would be good to see how the youngsters do with first XI players in the side.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Did anyone see that interview with a fan in Kiev, saying how much he and other fans are enjoying the Europa, because they get to visit all sorts of places they had never heard of

It's rather like the spirit of the FA Cup as it used to be zonks ago, and admirable, I think

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Did anyone see that interview with a fan in Kiev, saying how much he and other fans are enjoying the Europa, because they get to visit all sorts of places they had never heard of

It's rather like the spirit of the FA Cup as it used to be zonks ago, and admirable, I think
If he hasn't heard of Kiev, I worry for him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Really composed for such a young age I thought despite the opposition he made some brilliant moves. He has the calmness and composure with strength and it reminds me of a Koullibally type of defender which I always dream of...
Don't think he's quite as athletic as Koullibaly - he's physically dominant and taller than most opponents he'll come up against but he's not that quick. I was really impressed with how composed he was though, definitely acquitted himself even better than I expected - rubbish opposition notwithstanding.

Nketieh had an impressive game, very rounded game. Good hold-up play, got a bit of pace and good movement. Not worried about him not getting scoring, we know he can finish.

Willock could turn into a really good player I think. Interesting skillset, don`t really know who to compare him to. But the way he glided across the pitch is very impressive, eats up the ground.

Really look forward to the last game, should be like one of the enjoyable CC-games some years ago when Vela&co turn on the style.

Agree on all counts - Willock has a lot of upside to his game, it was just acclimatizing to the consistent pace of first team football and he looks like he's close now. And Nketiah could definitely start games for us, I've long believed that and today was an encouraging sign - even if he didn't score. I believe if given more time, the goals will definitely come.

He's a scary talent.
Monster talent IMO. Big fan of Hudson-Odoi - marries physical power and athleticism with excellent dribbling and end product. Could easily be considered a peer to Sancho and Nelson but hasn't gotten the trust.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
loved the energy and off the ball movements today. that’s what hungry players give you.

Can’t really say anyone did bad. AMN was probably the worst of the bunch, but playing out of the position has to be a good excuse.

If Vorskla attacked more/better, and Jenko dealt with it as he did sith everything he did today, he would be my MOtM. did well on the ball, off the ball, offside traps...

Nketiah was my motm, his movement and skills were top. does it at such composed and confident way you would think he has 100 caps for the first team.

Emile was great, Joe grew into the game, all the other kids did well too, basically there was nothing to complain about at all :)

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
@MutableEarth that Joe Willock goal is different class :eek:. He's looks like he's a up a level from last year .
Freddie Ljungberg did exceptional work with him earlier this season, as well as Saka. He's really added an extra layer to his game - particularly his attacking and pressing from the front - his shooting is a million times better this season aswell. Would have said his finishing was his biggest weakness, but now it's very much up there with his passing and dribbling. Much less dawdling in general aswell.

GoonerBoy19

I liked how the kids took the chance and played without fear. Few of them needs to be integrated with first team. Willock, ESR and Nketiah are close to first team.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Freddie Ljungberg did exceptional work with him earlier this season, as well as Saka. He's really added an extra layer to his game - particularly his attacking and pressing from the front - his shooting is a million times better this season aswell. Would have said his finishing was his biggest weakness, but now it's very much up there with his passing and dribbling. Much less dawdling in general aswell.

You got to like that , shows he's got real hunger . That finish had the look of someone whose thought a lot about finishing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom