• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Vorskla Poltava v Arsenal | November 29, 2018 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
AMN was quite average, which is understandable as he has just returned.

Emile Smith-Rowe looks like the perfect heir/replacement for Mkhi in the very near future. Very similar playing styles.
I feel ESR has better passing and close control. Mkhi's passing and close control have worsened...maybe due to low confidence or whatever.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
AMN was quite average, which is understandable as he has just returned.

I feel ESR has better passing and close control. Mkhi's passing and close control have worsened...maybe due to low confidence or whatever.
He's a lot more switched on. Mkhi really suffers from a lack of focus and concentration. I think Clive from Arsenal Vision podcast summed it up best. He does the hard things well and the easy things bad. But when you're low on confidence, both goes to sh**.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Did anyone see that interview with a fan in Kiev, saying how much he and other fans are enjoying the Europa, because they get to visit all sorts of places they had never heard of

It's rather like the spirit of the FA Cup as it used to be zonks ago, and admirable, I think
Group stages of the EL are boring, but I enjoyed our run in Europe till May last season.
Being knocked out of the CL every season in February/March sucks.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I wonder if any of the guys will get a chance in the Carabao Cup against Sp**s, I hope they do but knowing Emery he'll probably take the game very seriously. Would be good to see how the youngsters do with first XI players in the side.
I doubt it. It's the easiest chance of a trophy and both teams will want to stop each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom