• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
First off **** Dean, second, we are winning this! Boys will come out guns blazing and I said it before and I'll say it again - Ramsey scores the 3rd and we win this with Laca scoring the other! Now give me a proper **** off Sp**s!

pacstud

Great half, one sh1t play from Leno and Dean putting the fix in. Gotta win by 2 to beat Dean. Dier was offsides but no excuses for Leno who flubbed it. Left side has been amazing.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Was that big lump dier offside? Thought he dropped back just as the decoy stepped over the ball and Erikson swung it in

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Biggest 45 minutes of the season coming up. If we lose this and lose at Old Trafford our season is effectively over.

progman07

Established Member
Our midfield is completely taken out of the game
We had an amazing performance before the goal(s), Torreira won back so many balls in their half, we should really have capitalised on them. Xhaka was also fine.

I'd look at Iwobi and Mykhi, their end product is lacking seriously, even though defensively they put in a very strong performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom