• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Kola , Mustaphi, Ramsey , Torreira , Guendouzi , Xhaka and Sokratis , correct me if I am wrong but our English lads were not to be seen .

Were there any besides Holding and Bellerin?:lol:

Btw Bellerin still gets on my nerves a bit. He's definitely gotten better than his dodgiest of forms, probably 'cause he's been getting positions hammered into his head by the coaching staff, but my god he's lacking spacial awareness and awareness of what's going on around him in terms of play - he definitely hasn't the best football brain. And I feel he's one of the softer ones in the squad, he seems to get easily distracted and caught up with things. Like when he blindly cleared/passed that late ball on his side straight to a Tottenham player, he got into it himself iirc and it was cleared to a corner, but he instantly turned away and started complaining to someone they hadn't come deeper to receive his weird pass and he went on an on until Ramsey came up next to him and seemingly gestured to him to calm down and get into position to defend the corner.

That said, even with his clear downsides, if he keeps on playing at this level he's solid enough.

And on the nasty streak:

Torreira is absolutely bonkers there, but I like how Xhaka just gets his hands in a little to make his presence known to that soft ****er Alli and then crosses him. It's such a small thing, but if he doesn't do that he's basically just a bystander 'cause he obviously can't get in with his feet but it would also allow Alli to either have another go at Torreira from behind or track him, but he's taken out of that situation.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not a good day to be invited to Sunday Lunch by the in-laws. Cant wait for MotD, sounds like a great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom