• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptrcopp

i haven't seen us batter an opponent so hard in the duels. very, very impressed with our physicality.

aside from the usual top performers, i thought ramsey deserves special praise. i dont rate him, but today he played an amazing match. still not worth 200k, but if we can settle for something more reasonable then why not. he brought us a spark that we were clearly missing.

I thought today he changed the game and could easily be worth that if he performed like that more consistently

Relic

DtbD5TjX4AAOb8T.jpg:large

Still only 22, *uck knows what's he going to be like when he enters his prime.

Kysus

i haven't seen us batter an opponent so hard in the duels. very, very impressed with our physicality.
really really impressive(individually and as an unit)

I see xhaka + torreira as the best CM in the league(alongside city possibly) for a while now but the CBs are starting to convince me in the last few weeks as well.
Was always a fan of Holding who looks really assured for a player of his age(was a bit unlucky with his challenge today) but even Mustafi who I have written off as a complete clown(his decision making was ridiculous before Emery arrived) is starting to make faaaaaaar fewer mistakes and shows his strenghts attacking the ball on the front foot.

However our big weakness has been highlighted today as well, we are completely relying on Auba/Laca for goals as our wide attacking players are not good enough. Iwobi looks like he would be more suited to CM as he is really bad at attacking the box(he slows down and then dwells on the ball) and just loses his cool when he gets close to the goal.
Miki is too slow for the wing(in our system) and not good enough to play central, don't see a future for him here.
City have Sane, Sterling and Mahrez, we need 2 players like that as well to be able to really challenge.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I haven't seen Tottenham being outplayed that much in the league this year tbf.
And Kane & Alli being so quiet.

Son is the only one who was dangerous.

Great point, they haven't been outplayed like this for sure, they even gave City a much better game since they had much better chances then.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Man MOTD can't come quick enough and I can't find a decent site to rewatch the game. Wasn't happy with Sky analysis either... Man this was such a ****ing high...

Don't think I've had such a rush in a long time. What a game. Still thinking about the moments now! This was not an individual masterclass, this was an Arsenal masterclass!

We were wasteful in our dominance at the start, hopefully we are better at finishing our chances against UTD. COYG!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This game will forever be close to my heart. Everyone was absolute class. Torreira, Aubameyang, Sokratis, and Ramsey especially were fan-****ing-tastic. We humiliated them, great 4-1 win. Let's thrash United now please.
Psst… it was 4-2...

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Jeeeezs the hate what the hell its not that bad on here

It's like an insecure ex-gf. She sucks and ****s the first other guy who gives her attention, but she's watching her ex and sees him with another woman after about a year of him self-reflecting. A better woman. A woman who takes care of him and makes him feel good. Her time is over and she never accomplished anything much during their year apart but she thought she did.

But he's fine. He always knew something better would come along. And ex-gf hates that even though she knew as well.

Manberg

Predator
Best Derby win since the 1st 5-2 in 2012. That one will probably never be topped. 2-0 down and the scums fans giving it large and then 5. FIVE fvcking goals in 26 minutes. But this was a close second. Hair-raising stuff

Totally agreed. I'm hearing some people going on about how this "wouldn't have happened under Wenger" etc. It's like they have short memories. Wenger's team did have performances and results like this, even towards the end of his tenure. I highly doubt Wenger would've made the 2 changes Emery did at half time though.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It's like an insecure ex-gf. She sucks and ****s the first other guy who gives her attention, but she's watching her ex and sees him with another woman after about a year of him self-reflecting. A better woman. A woman who takes care of him and makes him feel good. Her time is over and she never accomplished anything much during their year apart but she thought she did.

But he's fine. He always knew something better would come along. And ex-gf hates that even though she knew as well.
You should be a writer. I’d illegally download your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom