• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Did we really play 3 at the back? That's what AFTV were saying.
I must be daft, I didn't notice.
We used 3 different formations in the game. We played 3-4-3 in the first half. In the second half we switch to a 3-4-1-2 and finally when Mustafi went off we switched to a diamond in the middle with 4 at the back.

Manberg

Predator
Ofcourse we did. The lineup makes so much sense now. Sokratis, Mustafi and Holding. Same as last week against Bournemouth. I was caught off guard because no one is discussing it. We all hated the 3 at the back experiment last season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Did we really play 3 at the back? That's what AFTV were saying.
I must be daft, I didn't notice.
Here's a good illustration of it:
2018-12-02-Arsenal-Passing-plot-Arsenal-Tottenham-Hotspur-768x1152.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Anyone else catch Jenas saying he can only remember losing once against us? Pretty sure he lost double digits vs us. Also he favourite moment was in a 2-2 draw. What a freak.
He lost four games against Arsenal as a Sp**s player, 11 in total if you count his other clubs.

Hope

Less
Missed the game. Just watched it full now. Damm this was so satisfying. When laca and Torreria scored, damm the goosebumps.

There was aggression after Auba scored the second and it was coming for us and how it came boy.

The look on those scums faces is satisfying. Fuk off Sp**s. Fuknoff Dele Ali.

United tonight. Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom