• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Huddersfield | Saturday | 15:00 GMT

Prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 36 87.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Terrible match thread

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nice to see we're resting key players like Elneny.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Is 3-5-2 really necessary at home to this team?

I think it can turn out to be a quite attacking lineup, considering both Kola and Bellerin pushes so far up that they are almost wingers. If we then play Laca and Auba as two strikers upfront, I think you will find it a quite attacking formation.

Reactions: A_G

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Any TV stations showing this? Doesn't have to be a UK channel. Only asking out of interest ;)

3-5-2 has got us 7 points from three difficult games and we seem to control the games better with it and also we seem to have better time executing attacking ideas in that system so it makes sense to stick with it at least for some time.

CJJ

Established Member
I can't wait until we get a rule that says players cannot touch the ball if a freekick has been given. SO tired of seeing players deliberately taking the ball/walking in front of it/throwing it up in the air etc.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

A wrist injury ? come on , thought he dislocated his shoulder with the carry on . Softcock.

Why are they allowed to kill the flow of the game constantly with faking injuries and kick the ball away when we have free kick?

Super league needed to get rid of this crap?

CJJ

Established Member
"aww my wrist, please stop the game i can't use my hands"...

Its ****ing FOOTball. Stop crying and walk off the pitch

I expect +5 minutes of added time this half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom