• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal vs FK Qarabag | December 13, 2018 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Which youngster are you most looking forward to watching?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t see a match thread so thought I’d go ahead.

Team News

Seen as we’re getting hammered with injuries at the minute it’ll obviously be another youth dominated outing.

Maybe see the return of Nacho to the starting XI as a tester.

Maybe Sokratis as well due to his upcoming suspension but I’m sure he could do with the rest.

My Line Up

Cech
Liechtsteiner Medley Jenks Monreal
Elneny AMN
Willock
Saka Nketiah Smith-Rowe

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Didn’t see a match thread so thought I’d go ahead.

Team News

Seen as we’re getting hammered with injuries at the minute it’ll obviously be another youth dominated outing.

Maybe see the return of Nacho to the starting XI as a tester.

Maybe Sokratis as well due to his upcoming suspension but I’m sure he could do with the rest.

My Line Up

Cech
Liechtsteiner Medley Jenks Monreal
Elneny AMN
Willock
Saka Nketiah Smith-Rowe

I'd be happy with that, maybe Monreal on as a sub later. Definitely want to see Medley play a whole game, thought he looked very promising last EL game.

HBL

Established Member
Cech
Lichtsteiner - Kosc - Sokratis/Medley - Monreal
Elneny - AMN
Saka/Iwobi - Willock - ESR
Nketiah
Give Guendouzi a rest this game. Sokratis could play because he is suspended at the weekend and I doubt they want him going 10 days without a game and then coming straight back for a NLD but we'll see.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Looking forward to this a lot. I'll be at the Clock End!

Last 2 times I went I saw Willock have a worldie each time. Hoping for the same. Would like to see starts for ESR, Nketiah, Willock and Saka. Possibly Medley aswell, just to see how close to readiness he is. I'd like to see AMN start in midfield aswell.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Kosc and Monreal should play 60 minutes at least. This game couldn't come at a better time for them.

How's Mustafi?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Kosc and Monreal should play 60 minutes at least. This game couldn't come at a better time for them.

How's Mustafi?

Well seen as we’re short for Saints maybe Emery brings them on for a cameo later on.

One or both might have to start at CB.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Cech
Lichsteiner Sokratis koscielny Monreal
AMN elneny
Willock ESR Iwobi
nketiah

Emery will want to keep the run going so will want to be comfortable before introducing the kids I feel. Qarabag were truly woeful at their own place. Maybe Özil will get a game .

HBL

Established Member
Looking forward to this a lot. I'll be at the Clock End!

Last 2 times I went I saw Willock have a worldie each time. Hoping for the same. Would like to see starts for ESR, Nketiah, Willock and Saka. Possibly Medley aswell, just to see how close to readiness he is. I'd like to see AMN start in midfield aswell.
Think AMN will get a chance because Guendouzi played 180 minutes against United/Huddersfield.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Well seen as we’re short for Saints maybe Emery brings them on for a cameo later on.

One or both might have to start at CB.
8 games in 24 days, including 1 game against Sp**s and one game against Liverpool. We need to get them ready slowly. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom