• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
i love Mesut

I think we've looked better with him in the team...

I hope this isnt the end. I'm hoping this is like what pep did with aguero…because he went from being dropped for being a bit complacent- back to being the best player in the team

it makes the decision to take ramsey's offer off the table more crazy though- I saw that as a direct Mesut-or-ramsey decision. if you don't punt for one- surely you do the other?

Hope

Less
Sad that we cant utilize such a talent and are playing with Iwobi instead.

I am starting to get pissed off with Emery now. In what world you leave Özil and play Ramsey, miki and Iwobi instead.

Baffling.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Emery prefers Iwobi, Ramsey and Mkhitaryan to Mesut Özil.

Sorry to say because I had big hopes for him but Emery is a fraud. Spanish Mourinho. Should have got Sarri instead. Out.

Brett

i think it is totally the opposite, ramsey is emery type of player but still we are letting him go.
I think we are seriously over budget on wages and are trying to let go off all players who are earning or due to earn very high wages.

Hope

Less
Wenger didn't use his potential coz he didn't sign them mobile strikers.

Emery has the strikers but isn't playing him Now.

Baffling how Arsenal isnt built around Özil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom