• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Tottenham | December 19, 2018 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will advance to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptrcopp

I am getting bored of iwobi and mhiki

dont' dislike either player...

but feels like we've gone for workhorses in those positions over actual quality...

playing both every game is completely OTT

It looks like we’re going for that in almost every position. Ramsey as 10 is similar. It’s frustrating when Özil is dropped for any of those three I think

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That Mkhi miss is one of the worst ‘on target’ misses I’ve ever seen.

I think I’d have been happier if he clipped the post with some conviction.

arsmile

Established Member
I dont thinj PEA is a better option for one up top than lacca

he's a better goalscorer...but he just doesn't get involved in games...

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If you can only start one of Laca and Auba, going by their performances this season Laca should be the starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom