• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool-FC-Logo-3D-e1407737927130.jpg

49a35a36f15fb0b2fa8fd9106f863af3.jpg

910014999999072_artboard%201%20copy%208.png

Need a performance to save us from that **** show vs Brighton and stop our weird fans already wanting to see the back of Emery.

Fair enough to Liverpool they are on fire at the moment but we out played them at home a few months back so no reason we can't out play them again, well apart from our injury crisis. Hope to see Auba, Laca and Özil all start as I think vs Brighton we lost control once Özil was off and everyone else is worse than him who could replace him.

Never wanted Mustafi back so badly but we really need him, Kos can't play a full game at the moment and we have no serious cover at the CB position.

AMN at RB and Kola LB Leno in the sticks.

End their unbeaten run and push on into Jan, sign a winger and CB, get players back from injury and hopefully that'll be enough to see us finish 5th and get to the Europa League Semi Finals.

COYG 0-3 to the Arsenal.

Manberg

Predator
Our chance to end Pool's unbeaten run. They're not even one tenth of our invincibles and don't deserve to go to January unbeaten, much less the season! Let's smash them! Come on you Gunners!!!!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We lost 4-0 here last year with Özil and Ramsey starting. Makes you think.

That's impossible, not having Özil playing makes us not win games haven't you heard? At least that's what I've read on here. Özil playing is a guaranteed win, pretty sure we've won every game of the last 5 and a half years which Özil has played in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I pray bellerin and mustafi be fit for this game if not it could turn ugly for us.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
When was the last time we produced a solid performance leading to a win at Anfield? The Diaby masterclass more than 5 years ago?

Had this marked for a loss when we were in a good run of form post the Sp**s victory, but fear the worst now. We've had some traumatic results at Liverpool the past several seasons, and the way it's going for both teams atm, we're headed for another one. Need the players to step up big time and show that they're willing to fight when the chips are down, otherwise it's going to be another long night.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
When was the last time we produced a solid performance leading to a win at Anfield? The Diaby masterclass more than 5 years ago?

Had this marked for a loss when we were in a good run of form post the Sp**s victory, but fear the worst now. We've had some traumatic results at Liverpool the past several seasons, and the way it's going for both teams atm, we're headed for another one. Need the players to step up big time and show that they're willing to fight when the chips are down, otherwise it's going to be another long night.
We have new manager so anything possible we the only team that gave Liverpool big problems this season if we were more clinical we could have won the game.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Should've won there in 14/15, conceded a 95th minute equaliser to Martin Skrtl when they were down to 10 men. Also should've won there the following season but Joe Allen scored a late equaliser in that one too,

HBL

Established Member
Not even sure what team to play here. Bellerin is definitely out and I think Mustafi/Monreal are doubtful, I think we could see 3 atb.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Should've won there in 14/15, conceded a 95th minute equaliser to Martin Skrtl when they were down to 10 men. Also should've won there the following season but Joe Allen scored a late equaliser in that one too,
Jeez Liverpool have changed quite dramatically they had such poverty squad in last few years

Reactions: A_G

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
We have new manager so anything possible we the only team that gave Liverpool big problems this season if we were more clinical we could have won the game.
True. Anything is possible in football, and we did perform well against them at the Emirates. However, we weren't the only team to produce a solid performance against them.

City were the better team at Anfield and should have won, with Mahrez missed the pen in the final minutes. Chelsea could have won as well if not for a wonder goal by Sturridge. Everton's Pickford gifted them the victory as well.

I suppose this actually bodes well for us and should give us some confidence, as they are definitely not some all-conquering juggernaut, but Liverpool are hitting their stride, in the best form they have been this season, while our engine's stuttering (not helped by our injury problems). Not confident tbh.

Manberg

Predator

Wow time does fly I can't believe that was 6 years ago. That was such good football from us. Diaby did very well but I thought Cazorla was the standout. Total class performance.

Interestingly, Jenkinson played the full 90 minutes that day.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wouldn't be surprised at all if he starts with the team that finished today's match, with Mustafi coming in depending on fitness:
Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom