• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

How is drilling the defence going to stop players from kicking the ball into their teammates and slipping? :lol:

I agree with people who say we can't coach the mistake out of our players. But the place where I disagree is that our summer signings where disaster, Lichtsteiner, Leno and Sokratis are not even signings in right direction if we want to become serious title challengers. Bellerin is only in the back line that would survive my infinity gauntlet and thats only because I respect his fashion thinking because he wants to get cougars!

9jagooner

I've said it before, I'd rather play Laca on his own than Auba on his own.
Auba on his own is like playing with 10 men.
I'm not even sure what to do in second half. Should we go all out or just try not to concede more?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
So will torreira get hooked for that 2nd goal? Tactical reasons? December has been a proper nightmare for Emery.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Probably get a new kitchen off the views tonight

CoWFzUdWEAEt1Yk.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dear Emery,
If there ever was a game to publicly call out players for bad performances after end of the game, this (Liverpool) would be it.

Meantime, give it all you've got during the break. The players deserve all that you can dish out : nothing will be considered too harsh.

Calling out the players in public is never going to make them play better. The only thing you achieve by that...well...look up Mourinho's third seasons...

Keep it in-house...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Dear Emery,
If there ever was a game to publicly call out players for bad performances after end of the game, this (Liverpool) would be it

Meantime, give it all you've got during the break. The players deserve all that you can dish out : nothing will be considered too harsh.

What a load of bullshit. Because that has always worked.

Mourinho really got United going with that, oh that's right, he didn't.

HBL

Established Member
Yeah this must be Emery's fault :lol:

Literally four individual mistakes, defenders have completely bottled it at Anfield once again. Shock.

littleboysilva

Man united will only be 3 points behind us if they win tomorrow. Not to be that guy, but thats pretty bad considering how **** theyve been.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
How is drilling the defence going to stop players from kicking the ball into their teammates and slipping? :lol:

Not crowding around the ball? Turning outward when clearing a ball? Cover the offensive players well before they get into the box?

Oh I dunno. Ask Emery.

Also, All our goals this season were not ricochets, so you can put your strawman away.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
even with the debatable penalty and the comical first goal we are nowhere near their overall quality and momentum...

arsmile

Established Member
obviously take an L on the match

I want something else from today....xhaka taking out salah for the rest of the season and then kola and sokratis backing him up in a punch up

that'll be fun

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

An absolute farce of a penalty, The FA basically gift wrapping the league for Liverpool.

We knew it always was going to be an uphill battle. Lets just weather the storm & beat Fulham on Tuesday.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom