• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So should he play Koscielny who has just come back from a serious injury and has looked out of his depth and perhaps risk another injury that could effectively end his career? And If we played 2 up front and got thrashed, people would ridicule him for playing 2 attackers instead of setting up a more defensive side against one of the best attacks in the world.
Mustafi-Sokratis. No Koscielny thanks, he’s washed up and needs replacing. I wouldn’t ridicule him for trying to win in a positive way. And looks like I don’t understand how we are playing because I thought we played 5 at the back.

Absolute murder. Feared this would happen. Sack Ramsey and sell özil and buy a proper defense and goalie. And midfielders. **** buy a new ****ing team. This is down to not spending enough money to keep up. Looking forward to January window

Mohamed7

It is embarrassing to call our backline defense. Utterly rubbish. Liechester should not start again.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Whether or not it was a pen doesn't matter at this point, the game was done at 3-1.

What does matter was that pathetic attempt at playing offsides which put Salah through, and getting beat that easily in the box where Sokratis was forced to commit the challenge to make up for his mistake. We were at the mercy of Salah at that point.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
All our issues today have been in defence. Why are people crying about Laca not starting. Wouldn’t have made any difference whatsoever.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I agree with people who say we can't coach the mistake out of our players. But the place where I disagree is that our summer signings where disaster, Lichtsteiner, Leno and Sokratis are not even signings in right direction if we want to become serious title challengers. Bellerin is only in the back line that would survive my infinity gauntlet and thats only because I respect his fashion thinking because he wants to get cougars!
Leno and Sokratis are fine imo. Holding and Bellerin's injuries really screwed this team up.

Giroud12

At least the emery out people Get some perspective on things. Little any coach can do when the best defenders available do stuff like this. The fact that were even somewhat in the race for top 4 is a miracle.

Hopefully kronke realize we need new signings badly.

GunnerUK

Liverpool are close to being that special type of successful team which cheats constantly and gets the opposition penalised for it.

fc_barcelona_football_tickets.jpg

MikeVinna

Established Member
Our defence is in no way equipped to deal against a decent attack. But we all knew that.

Lichtsteiner off, Laca on for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom