• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
THIS IS HIS PREVIOUS! KNEW I RECOGNISED HIM LMAO! He WAS DEFENDING MUSTAFI FOR THAT
Yup staunch nacho naysayer, not a hater per say
Been one for years

He is fake good and you have all drunk The koolaid

He is an alibi player who pretends to defends but just does enough so someone else has to deal with it

And why do you scream?

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Kolasinac isn't even close to Nacho this isn't even a debate. :lol:

Nacho has been our most consistent player for the past 3/4 seasons and our best defensive player alongside koscielny.

Kolasinac is just an injury & error prone player who can't even defend.
The only thing that saves him is his offensive contribution.

This is one time I agree with you, friend. Kolasinac is fast becoming overrated.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Dude, give it a f**** rest. Your anti Nacho crusade is so lame now.

And The frekkin Cazorla nostalgi, overrating of Monreal, hate of Xhaka and total disrespect for Ramsey is not lame?

Frekkin disgusting to me and that is never called out?

Yet me saying monreal isnt Cafu is?

Preacher

Always Crying
Mustafi doesn’t have the brain to play at this level, almost three seasons of watching this bloke skid, slide, stumble and bumble his way around the centre of our defence is more than enough. It feels like some kind of punishment for something we all did in a previous life. Something so egregious that this is our fate. I’ve had enough.

This is how I feel while I watch Mustafi. The man is walking chaos.

Preacher

Always Crying
Just shut up man. Torreira lost us the game yesterday, but disgusting agenda by the clueless clowns on here won't admit it, so blame it on the usual guys.
F*ck off. That quote referenced all the 3 season with Mustafi in our side. Also yeah Torreira lost the ball, but Mustafi took a needless bow in front of Firmino. He just can't stay on his feet, always have a need to make a risky tackle.

Sokratis is a higher level player, but he has the same drawbacks.

Two same style CB's are one too much in the same starting eleven.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
DvqHXwSWkAAPOwB.jpg

Oil Price Bates posted this, showing where Liverpool were after Klopp had been in the job for 15 months. Gives some perspective to the mess that Emery is in right now.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
F*ck off. That quote referenced all the 3 season with Mustafi in our side. Also yeah Torreira lost the ball, but Mustafi took a needless bow in front of Firmino. He just can't stay on his feet, always have a need to make a risky tackle.

Sokratis is a higher level player, but he has the same drawbacks.

What a **** quote, probably constructed by a 14 year old kid. Imagine actually quoting that, ffs.

Firmino was running at them, they had to make a decision in a matter of a split second after Torreira lost the ball. What else would you do in that situation you fool.

Torreira cost us both the 1st and 2nd goal, no question about it.

Preacher

Always Crying
What a **** quote, probably constructed by a 14 year old kid. Imagine actually quoting that, ffs.

Firmino was running at them, they had to make a decision in a matter of a split second after Torreira lost the ball. What else would you do in that situation you fool.

Maybe you as clueless as you are furious. Take a look at that play again. He was in front of Firmino. His position wasn't perfect but it was pretty decent. He completely s*** the bed with that weak tackle. Didn't judge the distance properly and missed everything. Firmino changed direction only when Mustafi already started to initiate his early tackle. The most important rule for the defenders -> stay on your feet as long as you can.

I don't know maybe arseblog is 14 year boy or a girl.

ptrcopp

I think with the first there was definitely time to correct - think the blame has to be Lich there.

FYI Agree with you regarding the second goal. In a split second Mustafi and Sokratis found themselves 3 on 2 on the edge of the box

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Maybe you as clueless as you are furious. Take a look at that play again. He was in front of Firmino. His position wasn't perfect but it was pretty decent. He completely s*** the bed with that weak tackle. Didn't judge the distance properly and missed everything. Firmino changed direction only when Mustafi already started to initiate his early tackle. The most important rule for the defenders -> stay on your feet as long as you can.

It all happens so quicky he's actually having to run back himself so when Firmino attacks him he's still with his back to Firmino. Must never have played football yourself if you think that situation was easy to defend.

But then again you're just another sheep going with what's popular to say. Torreria was the one to blame but attack the guy people hate the most, lmao.

Kemp

The positive is that this happened just before the January window, so the pressing issues are staring Emery right in the face.

carlito'sway

Established Member

Mustafi was Mustafi yesterday but I have to agree that Torreira (who I rate pretty highly) had a torrid time yesterday. He was our worst player yesterday and that says a lot.

carlito'sway

Established Member
And The frekkin Cazorla nostalgi, overrating of Monreal, hate of Xhaka and total disrespect for Ramsey is not lame?

Frekkin disgusting to me and that is never called out?

Yet me saying monreal isnt Cafu is?

Dude, it is the holiday season, why are you so angry? :eek: :D

Godwin1

Very well-known
Mustafi was Mustafi yesterday but I have to agree that Torreira (who I rate pretty highly) had a torrid time yesterday. He was our worst player yesterday and that says a lot.
Six of one and half a dozen of the other. Mustafi truly was horrid though statistically or by any metric.

Last edited:

Preacher

Always Crying
It all happens so quicky he's actually having to run back himself so when Firmino attacks him he's still with his back to Firmino.
He didn't have his back to Firmino once. He saw all the run with his own eyes.

kjg14ta.png

C5F2LKl.png

12X5kiR.png

Xa00YlI.png

Full highlights with this play:
http://yfl.matchat.online/player/html/q82t60JwAW?popup=yes&autoplay=1

Didn't find where to download it, I wanted to upload this play to streamable.

It was 2 vs 2, later it was 3 vs 3. Do you honestly can't see poor defending in this play from Mustafi ? He went to the ground to early, misjudge the distance between him and Firmino. Firmino didn't even need to make a dummy to sell one move or another and fool the defender. Mustafi fooled himself.

After Torreira he made the biggest mistake. Maybe you have a low standards, or you think Firmino is Messi, and usually you can't stop him 1 vs 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom