• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | January 1, 2019 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

Referee:
Graham Scott

Team News:
Long-term absentees Mkhitaryan, Holding & Welbeck out; Monreal and Bellerin are "being assesed"

ars.jpg

I'm replacing @OnlyOne for the Tinkerman Derby for "tactical reasons". Hope to see the 442 that worked so well against them in October, really need to get back to attacking with fluency.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Think its a win for us.

Would like to see Cech come back in hopefully to settle down the defence. He was in good form.

HBL

Established Member
Honestly if Özil isn't fit, I'd play Saka. Which I know will be unpopular with certain members on here but I'm fed up of seeing Ramsey who we should definitely sell in January if possible. I'd go:

Auba - Lacazette
Iwobi - Xhaka - Torreira/Douzi - Saka
Kolasinac - Sokratis - Mustafi/Kosc - AMN
Leno​

blaze_of_glory

Untitled.jpg

Referee:
Graham Scott

Team News:
Long-term absentees Mkhitaryan, Holding & Welbeck out; Monreal and Bellerin are "being assesed"

ars.jpg

I'm replacing @OnlyOne for the Tinkerman Derby for "tactical reasons". Hope to see the 442 that worked so well against them in October, really need to get back to attacking with fluency.
If Emery moves us to a successful attacking 442 then I'm fine with Özil not being part of the team. It's the ultimate formation and a dream worth pursuing imo. But need the right players. There's legends of a team that never lost with it...

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Going for a narrow 2-1 win here - we can't keep clean sheets and are coming off a trashing so confidence will be low.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Untitled.jpg

Referee:
Graham Scott

Team News:

ars.jpg

I like the look of this. However, Torreira is making mistakes atm and could do with a rest. Ramsey next to Xhaka and AMN wide right.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I'd go all out attack. We can't defend anyway

Niles Sokratis Mustafi Kolasinac
Torreira Guendouzi/Ramsey
Iwobi Özil Auba
Lacazette

It's Fulham ffs.

I prefer Ramsey over Guendouzi for this game, but I totally get if Emery doesn't want to play him

If Heccy is fit, him over Niles

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I understood why Emery put Ramsey up front for Liverpool. Unlike Wenger he knows that he’ll play up there no matter where he is in the teamsheet.

But I’d put him in Özil’s position (assuming his knee is still playing up) behind Laca and Auba.

We can’t defend so might as well attack and use the ‘talent’ in positions where at least we have some.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We have to win and will but we're now fighting for 5th unless something happens and the impetus is not with us even for that.

Emery's going to have plenty of chances to add to his Europa League tally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom