• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd Round: Blackpool v Arsenal | January 5, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Commentator talking about how Sp**s trashed tranmere 7-0 with a second team while we are apparently having a tougher time against Blackpool.

Says it’s yet another sign that the gap between us and the big teams is increasing. Hmmm.
They played Davinson Sanchez, Dele Ali, Son, Lucas, Davies, Aurier. Subbed in Kane too.

We are playing Elneny, Lichsteiner, Sokratis en friends.

What is with these guys?! :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
All the Theo **** suckers please move to an Everton forum.

Bj9N.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They played Davinson Sanchez, Dele Ali, Son, Lucas, Davies, Aurier. Subbed in Kane too.

We are playing Elneny, Lichsteiner, Sokratis en friends.

What is with these guys?! :lol:
I think that might have been his point actually. Either way it’s a bit of a stretch

blaze_of_glory

Commentator talking about how Sp**s trashed tranmere 7-0 with a second team while we are apparently having a tougher time against Blackpool.

Says it’s yet another sign that the gap between us and the big teams is increasing. Hmmm.
Think he was saying the gulf between the bigger side (us included) and the lower league teams is bigger than ever.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Nketiahs overall play is impressing, needs a bit more physis for the PL.

Hopefully he will get his goal today.

Good first half from the youngsters.

Nketiah could be on hat-trick. He is getting the chances, he is working hard, constantly moving and offering for the ball. Basically doing everything right bar his finishing. I think the manager is pleased but hopefully he finds a way to push Nketiah to score a goal! Brilliant brilliant talent!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I think that might have been his point actually. Either way it’s a bit of a stretch
Those are all ****ing starters or at least part of the first 14. Wtf are we playing today, like three starters?

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Blackpools right back is obvoiusly playing for the wrong team, how did he get lost?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Decent performance so far. Elneny and Ramsey have been good. Willock's had a very decent game too, scoring the two goals and looking good when going forward. His body shape sometimes is still awkward but you can see how far he's improved.

Nketiah's had an otherwise good game but he really really needs a goal and his finishing today has really let him down. Could have had a hattrick but some uncharacteristically poor shooting. Would gobble those up normally. Have to hope he gets a goal in the 2nd half, really needs it.

I've enjoyed Iwobi today and AMN has been good when he's been involved. Also, Jenks looking very decent so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom