• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

1487.jpg

54e60bb48ab3bdd4c72ccb839b3bef51.jpg

910014999999072_artboard%201%20copy%208.png

We have a huge few weeks coming up now to really cement ourselves in top 4. Players are finally coming back from injury such as Monreal, Bellerin and Marvo so we may hopefully be able to sturdy our terrible defence, hope Mustafi will be back also.

We need to start this next run of games with a W against West Ham then look to batter Chelsea at home and we'll be in the driving seat when you consider Chelsea's fixtures. Top 4 is so so vital and we can't afford to slip up again.

I'd like to see Auba and Lacazette both start again, hopefully Mesut is back and we'll see a fully fit Xhaka and Lucas partnership in midfield. Not sure about the defence since it is based on injuries.

We must win here and I think we will if our defence can steady Marko and Felipe. COYG

0-2 to the Arsenal.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We need to up our game to get 3 pts, hopefully our defence start to settle with Bellerin back and Mustafi fit. Lichtsteiner has been one of the worst defenders to wear the Arsenal shirt for many years, with him out of the picture things should improve at the back. Will Özil be back? If he is I hope he works his socks off, we cant carry players for 80 mins just so they can shine for 10 mins. I hope Iwobi continues to start, he's looking good again and deserves to keep his place.

1-3

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
With Leno flapping at crosses and high balls, looking forward to another Andy Caroll special.

HBL

Established Member
The return of Mesut? Will we have signed anyone by the time we play this match? Who knows, I'd go with:

Lacazette
Aubameyang - Özil - Iwobi
Xhaka - Torreira
Kola - Sokratis - Mustafi - Bellerin
Leno
Iwobi on the right isn't ideal but I don't really see another option.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Aubameyang
Iwobi Ramsey AMN
Xhaka Torreira
Kolasinac Sokratis Mustafi Bellerin
Leno
Not sure about Özil, I'd have him over Ramsey but let's say he's not ready then this is what I think we'll probably see.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Aubameyang
Iwobi Ramsey AMN
Xhaka Torreira
Kolasinac Sokratis Mustafi Bellerin
Leno
Not sure about Özil, I'd have him over Ramsey but let's say he's not ready then this is what I think we'll probably see.

I'd pick neither and play Lacazette as a 10. Start him deeper and give him the free role.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
The return of Mesut? Will we have signed anyone by the time we play this match? Who knows, I'd go with:

Lacazette
Aubameyang - Özil - Iwobi
Xhaka - Torreira
Kola - Sokratis - Mustafi - Bellerin
Leno
Iwobi on the right isn't ideal but I don't really see another option.
Auba on the right wing. I think he’d be even better there tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom