• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy1979

No, its absolutely not the same, not even remotely the same. Suarez and Messi are world class players that have performed for years. Özil has had 1 good game this season.
Harsh... I think he's been better than that. Yes he has been disappointing in some games but I think that's unfair. His yo yo I got in and out of squads has not helped his consistency either

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If im being totally honest im not sure Emery knows what he is doing whilst the club should give him time

Hes reminding me of manuel from faulty towers every time he speaks
To be fair, if the club wanted a manager who gave polished press conferences in English they should have employed someone who actually spoke English.

em9999

My rainbows
I dont think Özil gives a toss he will still Pick up had 350 thousand a week

Its obscene.. No hope of shifting the guy out

Totally lumbered

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Should've gone after to losing the league to Leicester. Still had Alexis + Özil/Kos weren't past their primes, it would've been a good situation for the new manager. Far better than the one Emery walked into in 2018.
yeah, really behaved like an indulgent grandfather, giving contracts to everyone..

He left a very good team behind. The same team got CL for so many years.

Reactions: A_G

kopzilla

Always Negative
How have we improved since day 1?
  • Our defensive record is abysmal.
  • Emery is still unsure on his best formation.
  • Two of our best players in Ramsey and Özil are frozen out of our starting 11.
  • We create **** all clear-cut chances most games.
I'd like to give Emery a pass on results for his first season but the bottom line is that we don't look good and aren't improving week by week.

Even in our victories, its all hard fought...except for a few of them like Vs Fulham etc...

Our best moments came from good finishing from Laca and Auba...and today neither were good enough.

Dregen57

Terrible terrible game from us. Unbeatable really and why Lichtsteiner is on the bench and leaving Özil out is disaster management

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
We were actually lucky not to concede more during our unbeaten run (according to xG). We look more our level now
Yeah xG against has been a problem for years tbh, we always give up great quality chances. But saying the run at the start of the season was down to just luck does a disservice to the quality of Aubameyang and Lacazette. Chance creation has been a big issue, one that absolutely needs to be addressed this month either with an AM or a winger.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Without Özil we lack creativity without him we absolutely got zero players that can create chances only kola come close and he left back that not good enough

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Without Özil we lack creativity without him we absolutely got zero players that can create chances only kola come close and he left back that not good enough
The frustrating thing about Kola going forward (we won't mention his defending) is when he is well positioned to shoot and passes instead to a colleague in a worse position. He did that today at 0-0, if he'd shot he could have burst the net and might have changed everything.

ptrcopp

Had enough chances to go a couple of goals up within half an hour but our forwards made some inexplicably poor decisions. Kolasinac was c
Once West Ham scored they sat back, defended deep and there was no space for or wing backs to run into. Laca and Auba are both very poor with their back to goal and on crosses so our only option was to look for passes to their feet.

Games are decided on moments like the opportunity Laca had 2 mins after Wedt Ham scored to square it to Auba for a tap in, but took 3 extra touches. It’s **** like that which gets forgotten but shapes our destiny over 90 minutes

Have a word

The problem is we only had about 3 chances of that quality.
No, its absolutely not the same, not even remotely the same. Suarez and Messi are world class players that have performed for years. Özil has had 1 good game this season.

They’re Barces top players, Özil is one of ours.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Kinda agree with that. The remedy is a technician in the middle of the park, a Fornals, Aouar type. Is Denis Suarez that? F*ck I’d love to have a young Cesc or Santi in this team, Xhaka has some qualities but he’s just nowhere near that level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The frustrating thing about Kola going forward (we won't mention his defending) is when he is well positioned to shoot and passes instead to a colleague in a worse position. He did that today at 0-0, if he'd shot he could have burst the net and might have changed everything.
Yep he done that many times this season still we can't depend on our fullbacks to create all chances in the game

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Yep he done that many times this season still we can't depend on our fullbacks to create all chances in the game
Sure, but when he is playing at wing-back he is effectively playing as a winger. You do have the right to expect wing-backs to create chances.

I like him going forward, he is a force of nature. But his decision-making (along with many of our other players) is often faulty.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Frankly speakly, with these players we will never win the league. Not until we change the big big boss to another who is willing to invest and buy high quality players , we can stop dreaming of getting back to top 3, let alone the title and CL
'Not until we change the big big boss'? I think you mean 'not unless the big big boss decides to sell' - no point in thinking the club or the fans have any say whatsoever in the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom