• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Chelsea | January 19, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Seriously the fans need to stop booing emery subs it's just not needed the guy is manager not you ffs
Wenger was here for so long that fans still don't really see any other guy as the real manager. They'd rather see some guy making subs in the 88th minute or not at all. That's what they're used to. They're all mentally traumatised.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
My sense is that as it stands the trio of Chelsea/Arsenal/Utd are sort of much of a muchness and would scrape it out for 4th spot. I thought Sp*rs were actually having a very good season tbh, but Kane's injury will drag them into the mix. However you've got to say that Higuain solves Chelsea's big problem. If he clicks straight away then I think that'll be enough for them.
True. Higuain is exactly the kind of striker that can dovetail well with Hazard, Pedro and Willian.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Lol. Sarri has a translator because he wants his message to be clear. Second question in,he replies in English before switching to Italian. The man is fuming and probably doesn't trust himself to speak directly. Chelsea not up for it apparently.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
True. Higuain is exactly the kind of striker that can dovetail well with Hazard, Pedro and Willian.

Yep, and I don't think it's fair to judge him by his form at Milan. Milan are dogsh*t in general. Playing with Hazard, Jorginho, Willan etc, i'm pretty sure Higuain will do what he's always done, which is score goals.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
1st half was brilliant, 2nd half was more about hanging on but I never felt the team was under any real danger
A fair result would probably have been 4-1 or 5-1. We had chances to kill them off and the second-half was more conservative but we were 2-0 up and they were desperate to get back into it. I don't think (mostly) we were forced back, we just got behind the ball and defended a bit deeper.

Reactions: A_G

Preacher

Always Crying
Class game from Koscielny. I didn't believe, that he'd manage to comeback to this level after a big achilles injury. He has proved me wrong. His partnership with Sokratis has potential to become very solid.

Bellerin injury will handicapped us offensively and defensively. Emery's luck. Good thing, that transfer window is still open, we must make a move and find new RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom