• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cardiff signing Emiliano Sala presumed dead

HBL

Established Member

Wasn't really sure where to put this but f*cking hell. Hope everything is alright.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Awful. Very little chance they are alive, if planes go missing its because they've crashed. Very sad for all concerned.

Manberg

Predator
Terrible news. I dread to think if they're somehow in the sea, the water's freezing cold and the longer time goes on the worse reality gets.

m-due

It is even more heartbreaking that he sent distress messages before what’s presumed his final moments. Hoping for a miracle.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Don't want to say this but if he had concerns, why get on it? Surely an ordinary flight would have been better?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This is heartbreaking. He seems to have cherished the opportunity to play in PL as he was keeping his family and friends updated.
Then the distress messages started and it's very sad.

May his family find peace in these difficult moments !

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This is very sad, I am hoping for the best even if it takes a number of days to find them. I don't care that he is going to another club, no matter what it's still very sad & heartbreaking. If they can't find them then may they RIP.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom