• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godwin1

Very well-known
We've been goddamn sh*te in extra time, terrible passes wtf
The game has already gone mate, we've lost our shape and they have some runners up front. Shame I don't think our play warranted this defiantly an element of bad luck!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Just mirroring what the Wenger haters used to do to piss them off.
Wenger had how many years after his early mid 00s success?

Emery has had 6 months. You cannot equate the two. But feel free to do so because it just looks a bit silly. And that's not factoring in the hundreds of millions Wenger spent this decade compared to what Emery has had.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Decided to play Iwobi who saps all the creativity from our attack

What's the alternative? Oh and if you haven't noticed our attacking play has been **** since he went off. He might be lacking the end product but he backs up the defenders by running at them directly. Since Özil came on everything is slow and ponderous build up across the width of the pitch.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Watching on the beeb reminded me how much I dislike this commentator (not jenas, the other). Always mute him if he's on match of the day.

9jagooner

It's a good thing Thierry took that Monaco job. If he hadn't, I am sure people here would have been asking for him to replace Unai

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This is why Özil isn't really elite and doesn't deserve that money. Can't lift anyone around him. Can't do anything himself either. ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom