• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I’ll tell you what... if we play like this in the Super Bowl, then I think it’s a sign that Emery is starting to lose the dressing room.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
**** it. The defeat doesn't matter. Cup would be nice but that's all. The biggest problem is them deliberately injuring out players as usual.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This is why Özil isn't really elite and doesn't deserve that money. Can't lift anyone around him. Can't do anything himself either. ****.

He began to and then we went 3-1 down. It is what it is. Again he gets slaughtered when the game was over with the injuries.

blaze_of_glory

Wenger had how many years after his early mid 00s success?

Emery has had 6 months. You cannot equate the two. But feel free to do so because it just looks a bit silly. And that's not factoring in the hundreds of millions Wenger spent this decade compared to what Emery has had.
Think its more how people used to blame everything on Wenger regardless. But now nothing is Unai's fault ever.

I don't even blame him for this, the injuries are insane. But if Wenger was in charge you know people would think he injured those players himself.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Just mirroring what the Wenger haters used to do to piss them off.
Yeah, criticising Wenger for years and years of the same mistakes is the same as calling Emery **** after 6 months in the job

Manberg

Predator
Not arsed about the FA Cup but it sucks a bit because we're at home where we've normally been good, and we've been laughing at utd for most of the season yet here we are.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I really expected better today, but it just never really came together for us, and obviously losing both our f*cking CBs is quite a mitigating circumstance. Nevertheless, this really stings. I f*cking hate Utd.

We're out of the cups. It's PL and EL, all that matters. A transfer or two wouldn't go amiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom