• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's be honest mesut done nothing since coming on for a guy want to get back to starting 11 that was poor display

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

More worried about the impact these injuries have than the result tbh. If Sokratis and Koscielny are out for a few weeks then our season could really collapse. Could end up just going all in on the EL again.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
This "zombie football" stuff a select few keeping bringing up is just a false narrative though isn't it? The football isn't bad, it's just not Wenger's style (which in the last few seasons was actually zombie football).

Don't know about you but I'm having a hard time watching the likes of Ramsey, Laca, Auba, etc. trying create passing combinations outside the box. It's just too rigid, and we're reliant on brilliance from one of Laca and Auba.

Marmaduke

Injuries really brought the game off the rails however our response in the final 30 min or so was extremely flat. No answers just impotent possession, for once the commentators were spot on.... just pump the ball into the box a couple of times to at least unsettle the opposition

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Just look how Juan Mata Beard will pretend to be our friend and act all friendly and sympathetic next few weeks.

Nah **** you.

tenor.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I totally agree about the grace period. Doesn't have anythign to do with how Wenger was blamed for the exact **** everyone know agrees isn't the manager's fault.
If we're talking about injuries, then I agree. Wenger did get caned unfairly when we lost due to the squad being decimated, but it was just the same old crap and people were tired of the whole thing. I don't even know the point of bringing up Wenger anyway. If anyone thinks Wenger got a raw deal, then Emery is getting a raw deal as well, and you should be defending Emery.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

You can still criticize the zombie football we're playing ffs.

Obviosuly he needs time. But does every ****ing result need to be explained with "only been here for 6 months", "klopp needed 3 years" bla bla.
It doesn't. But he still needs time. For me the time is 12 months from now. 3 windows. Are we improving. Has he improved things. Until then and it's just my opinion and also difficult to swallow we need to be supportive and if we are to be criticial it has to be constructive. And constructively we are out of a competition that now allows us to focus on our main competitions the Europa League and the PL. Given our injuries it's good we have one less competition to play. Let's get bodies in and get going again.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Come on, there are loads with half his talent but much more of what's required to make an impact. He just hasn't got it.

I thought we looked a lot more like getting a 2nd when he came on and then suddenly it's 3-1. Makes it hard.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Not an opinion for every one:

Our offensive isn't much better than our defense. Auba, Laca, Ramsey and Özil are/were top players of the league - but there is no system how to use them.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
More worried about the impact these injuries have than the result tbh. If Sokratis and Koscielny are out for a few weeks then our season could really collapse. Could end up just going all in on the EL again.
Koscielny should be fine within a week. Will probably need a facemask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom