• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
So are his posts, you get a bad rep for being pessimistic, yet read his posts.
I'm a realist. Even the mods , who hate me for exposing AG's role in the Saudi Arabian government, acknowledged that I'm not a pessimist.

We're not **** and i maintain, we're better then United comfortably.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We wouldn't have won the FA Cup with these players and injuries anyway.

At least we have less games now, can concentrate on the EL and PL. Hopefully City will win both cups, they have no fans to celebrate anyway, so i wouldn't care.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

@squallman I don't think I do misunderstand you. Wenger earned his right but also at some point he lost that right. Emery hasn't been in the job to either lose or earn his right. He is doing an okay job not great but not ****e either. My timeframe is simple January 2020 improvement or not that is when serious questions need to be asked.

As for Wenger. In his last season he spent 100m on strikers, he handed Özil a 350k pw contract, he handed Myhitaryan a 200k pw contract as well as similar deals for Lacazette and Aubameyang. Effectively just under 52m per year in wages for 4 players. Forgive me for not having sympathy when Emery is now shopping in Poundland.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'm a realist. Even the mods , who hate me for exposing AG's role in the Saudi Arabian government, acknowledged that I'm not a pessimist.
Richard, what the hell are you talking about? :rofl:

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
We wouldn't have won the FA Cup with these players and injuries anyway.

At least we have less games now, can concentrate on the EL and PL. Hopefully City will win both cups, they have no fans to celebrate anyway, so i wouldn't care.

This worked out great for us from 2007-2013. Sacrificed the cups to focus on Europe and winning the league. Ended up with nothing.

I thought we had already learned this lesson

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This worked out great for us from 2007-2013. Sacrificed the cups to focus on Europe and winning the league. Ended up with nothing.

Our priority this season to get back to CL so our main focus should be that it would have nice to get a cup trophy but with injures and our squad depth we won't be able to win it

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

It's not that the cups don't matter. They're simply not a priority whilst we're stuck in the Europa. We can only move forward with CL football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom