• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Cardiff | January 29th| KO: 19:45

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Özil was nothing special, once again poor and undecisive in physical duels.

He wasn't poor and he wasn't good.
I don't understand why there are only two sides.

He doesn't bring many arguments for more game minutes, but the whole team wasn't convincing.
Auba was a blackout - Laca was fantastic in the second half only - Elneny, why he played? Lichtsteiner isn't a RB for this Level anymore.

Malky

Established Member
Burnley are a bunch of useless ****s, lead by an obnoxious ginger ****, but we all expected them to lose tonight. So a point at Old Trafford is a decent effort from them.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Peeved about that Utd result. Objectively it's a bad result for them, but their fans are gonna carry on with their Ole Ole Ole bullsh*t. I really hope he gets the job.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Jenkinson is better than Lichsteiner tbf.. Hopefully the last we saw of Lichsteiner starting.

Rather keep Jenko than Lichtsteiner honestly. I mean, in a perfect world we get a new RB and lose both of them. But if I had to choose I’d rather see Jenks as backup.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Özil coming back it was unlikely he'd be amazing. Hardly brimming with confidence.

Guendouzi is such a find. Has everything pretty much.

Our defence is a real worry when you take the long term view, 4 clean sheets in 24 PL games.

Once Emery has his own defenders I wonder if it will improve.

You take the result tonight

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We seriously going to miss Bellerin neither of his backup can half the job he does.

Giroud12

As someone posted, last time we played Cardiff at home we won 2-0 after 2 goals in the second half. That time Bendtner and Walcott scored, this time Auba and Laca :drool:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Özil preformance today was poor you cant blame emery sometimes to not start him he not doing himself any favours to start games.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Özil coming back it was unlikely he'd be amazing. Hardly brimming with confidence.

Guendouzi is such a find. Has everything pretty much.

Our defence is a real worry when you take the long term view, 4 clean sheets in 24 PL games.

Once Emery has his own defenders I wonder if it will improve.

You take the result tonight

It would already help a lot, if we would not loose a defender for 8 months every two games.

We always needed at least 1 top class CB, but I could have seen a constantly playing CB mix of Sokratis, Kos and Holding day in day out with Bellerin staying fit as an oookay back line - enough to make top 4..

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It would already help a lot, if we would not loose a defender for 8 months every two games.

We always needed at least 1 top class CB, but I could have seen a constantly playing CB mix of Sokratis, Kos and Holding day in day out with Bellerin staying fit as an oookay back line - enough to make top 4..

Yeah we've been pretty unlucky.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Mustafi hobbled on for the rest of the match. Imagine if we went to City with Jenkinson Lichtsteiner Monreal Kolasinac as our back four. Yikes

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
A win is a win! Let's move on as we have City next, what do we want us to win, tie or lose? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom