• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Done and dusted. Glad we've got a player in the manager wanted. The new system is great but I think there has to be room to allow The manager to bring in a player he wants to work with alongside the guys Raul or whoever is in charge bring in.

sammy89

From my YouTube research, he looks to have that ability to glide through defences, but his touch is a bit sloppy. Might be enough to drag us over the line for 4th place/Europa League.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Does Cousina mean cousin in Spanish? Cuz we have a weird one if so.

And I can’t find his wife’s insta

Edit: found it.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

Instant fan favorite.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
From my YouTube research, he looks to have that ability to glide through defences, but his touch is a bit sloppy. Might be enough to drag us over the line for 4th place/Europa League.
Let's see. We have two types of these players who come from spain. One type looks great in La Liga and they, as you rightly say, glide past defenders but then they come to the PL and get one or two big hits by a Huth/Shawcross type defender and bam, their dribbling goes out the window.
Then you get the Cazorla type mid who refines their game and becomes a class act in tight spaces.
Hoping we see some real progression on this lad that he becomes a must have to buy at the end of the season.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I always prefer to wait until a player is confirmed before fully indulging in YouTube. Great with the ball, often keeps it too long and loses it but can definitely dribble better than most of our current players. Emery keeps referring to him as a winger but he looks to be more like Ramsey in an advanced role but better with the ball and more pace. Tbh £18m in the summer seems a bargain, lets hope he plays vs City, he is eligible.

Preacher

Always Crying
DyPjL1DWoAAmEUq.jpg

Already in training.

Latest posts

Top Bottom