• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Quality

I was getting more and more positive about our situation, although I was still afraid they could score almost any time they had the ball. So it's not too shocking that they got one, just need to get to half time at 2-1. I really wish Lacazette and Auba could get more involved in play and create more dangerous situations, not saying they haven't played well, just that I wished they were more involved. As good as he's been, we can't rely on Guendouzi to create everything for us.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Horrible time to concede that- after we grew into the game.

We need a bit more from Kolasinac. Luckily we’ve got decent ammunition on the bench.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What I will say is although I hate 5 at the back, we’ve come here with a game plan and it’s largely worked. Fair play to Emery for that, we’re in this game much more than I feared.

Also Guendouzi’s going to be a ****ing superstar, guy was pinging it around like Pirlo all half.

Ind0Gunnerz

Well, atleast we gave a fight in the 1st half after the early horror. Hope to keep it up in the 2nd half. Would even take a draw

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Nice take out by Lichtsteiner on Sterling. Bit of revenge for the goal.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Will we ever have defenders who are aware of opposing wingers? Like, ever? I don't understand why Licht wasn't looking over his right shoulder to see where Sterling might be.

It's just so typical of Arsenal.

Gursha

LOOK AT HIM FFS
20 seconds left on the clock, and he cant pick a fuking throw, just hoof it the farthest you can maybe someone will get a lucky header!

FFS They dont even have time to counter, who cares if you miss!!!!

NO BRAIN!

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Not that impressed by Man City. If Liverpool don’t win the league they should be gutted

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We can defos come away with a point here, City looked pretty average aside from the first and final minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom