• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

ezI3oTL

ezI3oTL

This is a club run to generate revenue above everything else. No point watching and supporting when the ambition is the green.

Good luck with them. I cannot waste my time when Sp**s finishing above is the accepted norm.

HBL

Established Member
How can you question a signing after playing 20 minutes against the best team in the league?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Referee has been absolutely shocking.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Looks as disjointed as, Tbf
Hopefully signing a winger, AM and nelson back from loan will make a difference. The attack looked good on paper but people like Mkhi and Özil have declined badly. Need to replace them to get the attack clicking again.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Only real disappointment for me today is that we haven’t managed to create anything after going down 2-1..

Reactions: A_G

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Embarrassing second half

Now for Bob H from Manchester to come on here and pat us on the head like the good dog he sees us as :bounce:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So, do we hope the Rams winning it give Josh a big enough bonner to somehow convince he's dad to put some money in at Arsenal?

Really hard for me to want New England to win, but do hate Kroenke a lot.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We haven’t looked any better since the subs came on.

Wengysaurus

Should be signing players that are better than we already have. Not sure Suarez is that guy. Hope he proves me wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom