• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: Arsenal vs BATE Borisov | February 21, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Like Torreira, nippy little terrier, but he doesn’t have the vision of Guendouzi.

Next season we may struggle to keep Guendouzi.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Suarez played well, hard to make an impact off the bench all the time. Would like to see him start a few games now, Iwobi needs some time on the bench.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Like Torreira, nippy little terrier, but he doesn’t have the vision of Guendouzi.

Next season we may struggle to keep Guendouzi.

Guendo always looking to split it forward with the pass and played Özil between the lines couple of times. I think a diamond with Toreirra Xhaka Guendo and Özil may work well with Auba and Laca upfront.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Wasn't pretty over the two legs but got through and in the end that's all that matters. Worried about Sunday, though. Our performances haven't been convincing lately.

blaze_of_glory

What is this ‘Suarez is sh1t’ thing I keep reading? It’s not b1tchy Özil fans wanting to scratch his eyes out is it?
Can't be **** if you don't even get to play.

Literally keep forgetting he's even on the team.

The winner of Genk-Slavia Prague.

I do think this team will be better in the latter stages if we can put out a Sokratis-Koscielny CB partnership, might even try Mustafi at RB in that case.

Yeah Lichtsteiner can probably hold him self against Genk or Slavia. Even Maitland-Niles but after that we need to be more solid and I hate to say it but I think Mustafi will do the least damage out there. It will be awkward attacking wise but we just have to live with it.

EDIT : Thought we would get winner of Genk-Slavia when I wrote this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom