• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: Arsenal vs BATE Borisov | February 21, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We need more quick passing triangles and slick combination play to be less predictable.

But I'm not sure we have good enough players for it.
I was becoming very frustrated at one point where we couldn't string two or more forward passes together.
School boy stuff at times.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I was becoming very frustrated at one point where we couldn't string two or more forward passes together.
School boy stuff at times.
Hopefully some of our kids get introduced in preseason. Think ESR and Nelson. They have the technical quality and speed the team lacks.

HBL

Established Member
Thought Monreal looked a bit dodgy in the first half, think I'd have Kolasinac as first choice now.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I am seriously wondering at how Emery's poor communication skills in English is affecting this multilingual group of players.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I found it very odd Hleb got a standing ovation last night. He was here less time then Sanchez. I know he didn't move to a rival but all he did was have one good season and then **** off to Barcelona. At least Sanchez produced genuine brilliance for us rather then dribbling to within 5 yards of an open goal before passing it backwards.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I found it very odd Hleb got a standing ovation last night. He was here less time then Sanchez. I know he didn't move to a rival but all he did was have one good season and then **** off to Barcelona. At least Sanchez produced genuine brilliance for us rather then dribbling to within 5 yards of an open goal before passing it backwards.
I think because he love Arsenal and admit his move to barca was wrong decision back then

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Exactly, from his interviews it's obvious that he still loves and respects Arsenal.
This is where I'll back @rich 1990 .. Actions speak louder than words. Stuffed his career with that move, that's why he pines after arsenal. It is still all about him actually.. Nothing to do with a genuine affection for AFC

Sanis

I found an interesting and honest Hlebs old interview in popular Russian website sport-express.ru maybe I'll translate it and post in the Ex Gunner thread when I'll be in the mood :)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
We must be watching different games mate as i thought he played quite
Well!
I guess. The talent is obviously there, but I thought he was very sloppy and mishit several passes (one moment stood out when he missed the ball completely). Seemed rather lax in his performance in my eyes. Also provided little cover for the defense. I expected more.

No it won’t. All I’ve seen from Suarez is dreck
I haven't seen anything from him yet, which is why I want to see him play. These short cameos don't say much. Also can't draw any conclusions from this match, though he did look rather anonymous. Game was over by then though.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is where I'll back @rich 1990 .. Actions speak louder than words. Stuffed his career with that move, that's why he pines after arsenal. It is still all about him actually.. Nothing to do with a genuine affection for AFC

People make mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom