• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | February 24, 2019 14:05 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can’t believe this isn’t on TV :mad::mad:

Really hope Özil plays again and tears this lot open with his silky interplay. I’ve missed him.

Need a draw in United Liverpool, both drop 2 points.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I’d like to see Suarez get a start today. Play Suarez, Mkhi and Özil behind Lacazette.
Me too. Our most creative mids behind Laca. We badly need creativity and technique.

Auba should be rested. We need to be careful with him as he'll have to play our EL games too.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We have to grab this opportunity to close gap on Spuds. I've always said 3rd is still possible, win today and beat them in a couple of weeks would be huge. In fact Utd could also get 3rd so Spuds will be under huge pressure in the coming weeks.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Can’t believe this isn’t on TV :mad::mad:

Really hope Özil plays again and tears this lot open with his silky interplay. I’ve missed him.

Need a draw in United Liverpool, both drop 2 points.

I'll take a United win thank you. They play City and Chelsea back to back soon I think so they will drop points.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To all people who watch streams like me
1- Download acestream.
2- go to livefootballol.me or Arenavision.in
3- click to stream and it'll play on acestream.

Very good quality streams the only problem it's the commentary it's either Spanish Portuguese Russian and require good enough Internet speed at least 25MB

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We have to grab this opportunity to close gap on Spuds. I've always said 3rd is still possible, win today and beat them in a couple of weeks would be huge. In fact Utd could also get 3rd so Spuds will be under huge pressure in the coming weeks.

Correct me if I’m wrong but no matter what Arsenal’s fortunes are historically, winning away in the league at sp*rs is as rare as rocking horse sh1t. So we shouldn’t really be factoring it into any plans.

BUT there’s always the Wembley effect...

elemoo

Imagine if Laca and the boys were sick of feeding off scraps and plotting to get Özil back in the side;

“ok so 1st leg in EL I elbow to get a 3 match ban... Auba has to play all PL and EL games for a month so I get more 90mins in the PL... and space for you Mesut... you do ur thing and make it hard to be dropped, then Iwobi/Mikhi/Suarez u have to fight for one spot..... tres bien oui?!”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom