• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | February 24, 2019 14:05 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
4th!
th

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Couldn't have gone any better really, 3 points, clean sheet, both Utd and Liverpool drop points, if City obliterate the last shred of Chelsea's confidence in the final then it'll be a full house.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What if we combine Laca and PEA for the perfect striker and we call him, Thierry Henry? Sounds good to me
Thierry really could do it all. But he had better skills on the ball then both of them too and his passing was much better. Still record holder for assists.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Thierry really could do it all. But he had better skills on the ball then both of them too and his passing was much better. Still record holder for assists.
That’s what a WC player does... there are so few players like him now. Even I say none. There is a dry of strikers around the world. Other player I loved to watch playing was Kaka, when in his prime he played supreme

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Some sustained, engergetic fast flowing attacking play in that 1st half. Really good to see.

Defence giving the usual heart attacks of course.

HBL

Established Member
Leno - 8
Lich - 7
Mustafi - 6
Sokratis - 8
Kolasinac - 8
Xhaka - 8
Torreira - 7
Mkhi - 7
Ramsey - 5
Iwobi - 6
Lacazette - 7

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm happy with the win and the clean sheet but disappointed at the chances missed. I thought we'd have a greater hunger and ruthlessness to obliterate teams this season but we are still wasteful which eats in to the confidence of the fans and the players. Let's be better mid week.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Great weekend for us tbf, can’t wait to fu*k it all up on Wednesday.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Couldn't have gone any better really, 3 points, clean sheet, both Utd and Liverpool drop points, if City obliterate the last shred of Chelsea's confidence in the final then it'll be a full house.

Would have been better had Liverpool nicked a goal and beaten United because Arsenal would be two points ahead of them instead of just one. That single point could make a difference in the end and Liverpool simply isn't a factor for Arsenal. No way of catching them, so the focus should be on United, Chelsea and (hopefully) Sp**s. But all in all, a very good day indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom