• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

http://www.theirishworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Sp**s-v-Arsenal-emblems.jpg

Not forfeiting this match by letting AM’s Sauron make the thread.

After an amazing performance against Bournemouth, basically this is the biggest game of the season, until we of course play Utd the next weekend. With Sp**s currently losing we could be one point behind them if we win here.

Squad is potentially very threadbare at the back if Kos’s injury is serious, after tonight I think Carlo deserves to start over Lichtsteiner.

Leno
Jenks—Mustafi—Sokratis—Nacho—Kola
Torreira—Xhaka
Iwobi—Lacazette—PEA

Is the side I’m expecting to see although it's not my choice. How you bench Özil and Mkhi after tonight is beyond me but I’m sure they will be.

We’ve had an absolutely rotten record away to them in recent years, apart from that League Cup game where Flamini turned into prime Lampard we haven’t won there since 2014. Need a result here more than ever, could be a defining moment for Emery’s reign already. COYG.

Throwback game:

Our last league victory at their place, with this absolute banger from Rozza.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think he'll play the same team that beat Southampton with Geundouzi replacing Torreira (sadly).

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Couldn't face them at a better time tbh. We're high on confidence, while they're on a low. I'm optimistic about our chances there and expect a good performance/result unlike in recent seasons.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Kane doesn’t look fit, wouldn’t be shocked if he was on the bench to start this one.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

**** sake there's plenty of claims to be starting in the attacking areas, then there's the conundrum of 3 at the back or 4 at the back. I'd guess it'll be 3 because that was part of our success vs Sp**s the last time. It's also hard to see Mkhi being benched on current form, while I honestly don't think Emery planned starting Özil.

I'd guess this.

Leno
Sokratis Koscielny Monreal
Lichsteiner Torreira Xhaka Kolasinac
Mkhitaryan Lacazette Iwobi​

Reactions: CJJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom