• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The Bayern top in that picture from the tweet

Oh sh*t my bad I didn't see that! Yeah think both the United and Madrid ones are the nicer of a bad bunch, they all look like they're from some obscure market tbh. :lol:

Still though, when you look at the Madrid and United ones it makes me think there is absolutely no reason to have the stripes on the Bayern and Arsenal shirts since they look so much better without.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Addidas pulling a design as soon as they realise that Mr Bootcut thinks it looks good is it?
Didn't know this Microsoft Excel merchant was a mind-reader, since I never posted anything about them looking good.

say yes

forum master baiter
Didn't know this Microsoft Excel merchant was a mind-reader, since I never posted anything about them looking good.

Another excel chart for you:
ddyl3o.png

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The media need to start showing our current new Adidas deal when quoting the new City deal.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Think thats sexy af and fits in with others rumoured.

01tqtgw6xyj21.jpg

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

@hydrofluoric acid The media don't seem to mention that City are only getting £5M a year more but have signed for 10 years, and we've only signed for 5. Personally I think we're getting the better deal, as in a few years we could renegotiate and blow City's deal out the water.

Lets not forget Puma is dogsh*t as well.

Reactions: A_G

Malky

Established Member
Lets not forget Puma is dogsh*t as well.
I actually like Puma, think their football boots especially are top quality, but with what they produced for us they did us dirty, just have to look at Marseille to know that - really nice kits and their training gear is stunning.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Can't wait for them to do the bruised banana kit.

We haven't had a true proper away jersey since the 13-14 Nike one.

Missed a trick not buying it.

Top Bottom