• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It is football, mate. Don't lose your sense of perspective. You are better than that.
I’m not, you don’t know me, I am a very vindictive person, if I was on the pitch I would have decked Mustafi for starters.

Gursha

Disgraceful refereeing. Gave them all the 50/50's plenty of the 40/60's and gifted them the draw.

So what man?>

Our strikers couldve made this tie 4-0.

Refs makes mistakes.

Big teams just outplay those mistakes, we couldve today. but we didnt.

Missed chances will always cost you.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Think we deserved to win, but at halftime I was sure they’d score at some point so we’d need a 2nd. They played well too.

I’ve been far more patient than most, but Mustafi seriously needs to get the f*ck out of this club. I’d actually like to know how many points he’s cost us overall.

Also that Auba penalty was f*cking dreadful. Why can’t we have nice things?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Why? He keeps starting Mustafi even if everyone else in the world knows he is a walking time bomb.
He didn't really have a lot of choice in that but this game would've been won if the players did their job. He set them up pretty much as well as anyone could have. If you don't empathize with that and understand what a monumental result this could've been just for a few simple errors then you need keep away from sniffing coke.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Torreira wins the ball & momentum carries him into Rose = Red card.

Rabid animal Wanyama CONSTANTLY scything down Arsenal players with reckless abandon = No card.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Would have taken a draw at the start but we really should have won it. Emery got it right (except that clown Mustafi) and you can't legislate for cheating officials that want to give the media darlings a helping hand.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We HAVE to beat United next week though, Sp**s still go away to City and Pool, we can finish above them. This was a step in the right direction on that performance.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Henry and RVP were supremely confident in their ability.

I don’t get that feeling with a Laca and Auba, despite their obvious ability.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Decent result - that's the only positive.

Auba should never take a penalty again, ****ing joker. No Torreira for ManUre is another let down. Mustafi annoys me no end.

Fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom