• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Bloody hell two chances to Auba there and bloody Vertonghen broke early for the pen too .

Last edited:

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Really proud of the boys, honestly top class away performance.

Mustafi, what can I say that hasn't been said before, he has a big **** up every game, but Kane was off side.

Our strikers really let us down today, absylm finishing. Laca two guilt edge chances.

Our strikers are good but not elite. Wrighty would've had a hattrick today.

Lastly we were the superior side. Can't remember the last time we put up such a gritty performance against a top side.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I flitted on and put of the game but we played well. Auba failed twice in the box and it's funny because whenever we get a pen, I just want to see Giroud or Santi waiting to take it :lol:. Well done Ramsey. It's a good way to sign out of the NLD. Mustafi was himself costing us with a large slice of help from the ref. Anthony Taylor was soft on us after Wenger confronted him especially in the cup final. He needs to be slapped down again. Kane would have been banned if he wasn't England captain and even Lloris can't call it a penalty. Unlucky us but we go again.

ArsenalFever

D0qQKo0WwAAoDbg.jpg

Just seen it. F*ck off. Referees were shambles today.
Look how far the Tottenham player is in the box.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we stay this organized, we can go on a good run results wise. Much as it hurts, a lot of this was really bad luck.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Haven’t got the results we’ve deserved in these away games but if we keep playing like this then the only way is up.

Gives me a lot of confidence for the EL knockouts too.
True, Emery knows how to get results in tough away games. Think best chance of making the CL is through the EL now.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Terrible penalty

Ah well not bad overall,promising from Emery overall

Can see how we can progress when we sign some players

Thought we were exciting in the counter

carlito'sway

Established Member
Mcmanaman said man of the match was between Sokratis and Monreal, and gave it to Sokratis. About right.

@YeahBee I don’t think you ever watch any football, saying Monreal was useless.

Sokratis, Kos and Nacho were on top of their game today. Too bad the last member of this quatuor let us down...will not mention his name. :)
This dude hates Nacho for some reason that above our pay grade. Don't pay attention to him. He is useless.
Having said that, I would have happily signed for the draw before the game.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I'm not a fan of emery but 10/10 for him today despite him dropping Özil (my fav player ). Today is all on big time bottle job from auba and laca and the usual bald **** refs screwing us.

Malky

Established Member
We knew we were signing questionable talents as nothing else was on the market.

Miss RvP.
Games like that RVP reveled in! No player leaving hurt me as much as RvP, as I knew we'd struggle to replace him and we've still not done it. Not sure what striker comes close to him that would be a realistic option for us.

arsmile

Established Member
i think what's clear is that the plan was spot on and the attitude was right.

but there's only so much you can do when accounting for mustafi being and idiot in a moment and both lacca and PEA of doing a really ****ty job at converting chances.

that's surely the end of mustfi completely done if it wasn't already? Just an idiot..

and didn't ever fancy PEA for the penalty...he always just rolls it down the middle for spot kicks..he shouldn't be anywhere near them.

Manberg

Predator
Emery took risks with the lineup that paid off, except for the risk that he didn't take which was to play Jenkinson.

Instead, Mustafi offered absolutely nothing. Killed every attack and a brain fart defensively.

Relic

The linesman is a disgrace, being out of postilion to see an offside during the run off play is one thing, but from a dead ball situation......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom