• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
ONCE he went up to provided width and an attacking option

His usual alibi defense
Racks up The easy interceps so you get fooled by stats, but does to little proactice defending, he is just reactive and pretends to defend to the point that he doesnt get made but the Next guy is
:lol: Monreal was up there with Leno, Sokratis, Mkhi and Kos as our stand out performers.

Best stick to hunting animals mate, football’s not your thing.;)

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Such a great performance. Then kicked in the balls, twice. Absolutely gutted. This game really hurt.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The problem is that the majority of our remaining games are away from home, to tricky sides like Wolves, Leicester and Everton to boot.

I really hope we can continue this run of form all the way through to the end of the season because we'll need to arrest our recent poor away form.

They’ll be on the beach mentally by then. Everton have been since the new year.

Toughest games down the stretch look like Brighton and Burnley back to back to finish the season.

Those two will be in danger of the drop as it stands and scrapping for every point.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Watching the game live, I was furious with numerous things & I dont get furious that often. How Kane was given that penalty after clearly being offside. I love Auba but he had a shocker of a penalty. If Toreirra got a red I also think Rose should have had a red aswell.

Otherwise from Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom "Why is it always me"
For us "Why is it always Kane" hahaha.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think our season is generally going pretty well tbh, but the real sour note has been the two away games to Utd and Sp*rs. I hate both of them intensely and we went to their place when they were both in a moment of weakness and we should have beaten them, and both times we contrived not to. We picked up 2 points when we should have had 6.

For me those two games are what really rankle and it’s something we have to change in the future. If you go to a rival and you have the opportunity to get 3 points, make sure you f*cking get them, because those opportunities don’t come around so often.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Also yeah Kane was offside but guess what, officials make mistakes sometimes. They’re not the ones to blame. The person to blame is the brain dead defender who thought that pushing Kane right in front of the ref was an ok thing to do.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Cheer up you lot. Sp**s are f*cking rubbish. They've been getting away fluke winners and incorrect decisions for a while but we've gained 6 points on them in the last 3 games and there will be more to come with them having to go to both City and Liverpool away. Plus they have a derby against West Ham, who always give them nightmares. I fully back us to finish above them and in the Top 4.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This Tottenham affinity with the media is getting really weird. There really is no shame or effort to hide it anymore.
It's easy because most of their players are starters in the England national team and they'll do everything to defend them

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
It's easy because most of their players are starters in the England national team and they'll do everything to defend them
Still weird though. I've no idea why anyone would want to defend the English players/team when they've been utter failures for many moons.

And no I don't consider our very fortunate run to the WC semis as special.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Also yeah Kane was offside but guess what, officials make mistakes sometimes. They’re not the ones to blame. The person to blame is the brain dead defender who thought that pushing Kane right in front of the ref was an ok thing to do.
The people making the mistakes are not to blame? Surely you cant blame Mustafi then?

say yes

forum master baiter

They’re both to blame. Mustafi gave them the chance to **** up a big game and they duly took it.

The penalty encroachment is actually the issue I’m angriest about. Absolutely no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom