• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

They’re both to blame. Mustafi gave them the chance to **** up a big game and they duly took it.

The penalty encroachment is actually the issue I’m angriest about. Absolutely no excuse.

Im sure the ball was flying of Kanes head as well which makes it worse.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The proof is in the pudding my friend, our away record has been ****ing diabolical (OK definitely better this season) for a while now
I don’t think those fixtures are anything to fear but the fixture congestion in April could cause a problem. This is An example of a two week stretch next month:
Sunday: Everton A
Thursday: QF 1st Leg
Monday: Watford A
Thursday: QF 2nd Leg
Sunday: Crystal Palace H

Big job for Emery to find the balance between resting players for Europe and also picking a team that can win in the PL.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This pete’s whatever the **** his name is the referee is a disgrace trying to reason it all out. How he ends on “Rose’s foot on Leno wasn’t extended like Torreira’s was” is incredible, that’s bullshit, if anything Rose’s was worse because he has no business hitting a goalkeeper in his chest so close to his goal. These ref’s are just guessing, making the game a story instead of deciding on the facts. Look how Taylor was walking away thinking before the gave the red card, he’s making up his mind if it’s fitting in the game to give a red, otherwise he would have given the red straight away when he walked up.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I see there are journos doing their absolute best to "prove" offside doesnt count of theres a foul.

As people in the replies pointed out, the paragraph under the one he circled states that the offside offence should be given before the foul if the player is challenging an opponent for the ball or attempting to play the ball which Kane was doing on both counts.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They’ll be on the beach mentally by then. Everton have been since the new year.

Toughest games down the stretch look like Brighton and Burnley back to back to finish the season.

Those two will be in danger of the drop as it stands and scrapping for every point.

As you said yourself, Burnley will rightly be on the beach (or even relegated) by the time we take them on during the final match day.

Hopefully, we'll have secured Top 4 long before it & render it a mere formality.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As you said yourself, Burnley will rightly be on the beach (or even relegated) by the time we take them on during the final match day.

Hopefully, we'll have secured Top 4 long before it & render it a mere formality.

I did one of those remaining games season predictors, I think both Burnley and Brighton will be right in the sh*t.

Relegation race is so tight right now it could well come down to the final game.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If the roles were reversed I don't see any journo going to the lengths some of these are to validate the penalty .
As soon as people started pointing out the paragraph below the one he circled actually said it should be offside he disappeared from the comments. Journalists are the **** of the earth.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Apart from rumours during transfer windows, I don't see what posting tweets adds to the forum.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I see there are journos doing their absolute best to "prove" offside doesnt count if theres a foul.

This is boll*cks.

Offside rule says that a player is offside if they become involved in ACTIVE PLAY.

The definition of active play is:
Touching the ball . . . OK he hadn’t touched it yet
Challenging an opponent for the ball . . . he clearly went into the challenge with Kos before Mustafi hits him, because he’s in the air at the time.
Making an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball . . Kane’s leaping at the ball and clearly blocking Mustafi’s path, otherwise he wouldn’t have clattered into him.
OFFSIDE before the foul.

tottenham-arsenal-020319zj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom