• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | March 10, 2019 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

images

If at first you don’t succeed....

Basically this is the biggest match of our season. Utd are flying and we’re the definition of bipolar.

Win here and we’re all but in, lose and it’s going to be really tight. Draw isn’t a bad result.

We know how they’re going to play, sit back then hit us on the break and with Rashford and the fit again Martial. It’s what they’ve done their last two visits to the Emirates and it’s worked a charm.

Leno
AMN — Kos — Sokratis — Monreal
Ramsey—Guendouzi—-Xhaka
Mkhi—-Lacazette——Iwobi

Basically the same team against Sp**s minus the suspended Torreira. Also Mustafi at right back for AMN who can deal with the pace he’ll be up against a lot better.

Similar style of play to last week, not the disaster that was the Rennes match. Need to sit deep, not give them anything and take our chances for once!

Basically I’m praying for a ****ing win lads. COYG.

Throwback game, the first time we played them at the Emirates, and a thrilling come back from the great man.

Last edited:

blaze_of_glory

--------------Leno-----------------
Jenks-----Sok---Kos------Kola
---------Lucas--Xhaka----------
Ramsey-----Özil--------Mikhi
--------------Laca----------------

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Please tell me Lingard won't be fit for this? If I have to see that guy dancing in our stadium I swear to ****...

He’s out as are many, many others. Bailly just got added to the injury list as well. This is the seeming consensus team from Redcafe.

DDG
Young Lindelof Smalling Shaw
Fred McTominay Pogba
Dalot Lukaku Rashford

Question marks over Dalot for Martial if the latter is fit but he’s having late fitness tests so we’ll see if he plays.

HBL

Established Member
Lacazette
Iwobi - Özil/Ramsey - Mkhi
Xhaka - Douzi
Kolasinac - Kosc - Sokratis - AMN
Leno
Beat these c*nts and we don't even have to worry about this rubbish competition.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

--------------Leno-----------------
Jenks-----Sok---Kos------Kola
---------Lucas--Xhaka----------
Ramsey-----Özil--------Mikhi
--------------Laca----------------

Think Torreira is banned mate, gonna have to stack the midfield and go with Özil off the bench.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He’s out as are many, many others. Bailly just got added to the injury list as well. This is the seeming consensus team from Redcafe.

DDG
Young Lindelof Smalling Shaw
Fred McTominay Pogba
Dalot Lukaku Rashford

Question marks over Dalot for Martial if the latter is fit but he’s having late fitness tests so we’ll see if he plays.

Christ that midfield and Dalot on the wing, if we lose to that I'm fully Emery out tbh.

blaze_of_glory

Think Torreira is banned mate, gonna have to stack the midfield and go with Özil off the bench.
****, forgot that.

Need Özil to start though, he's ruined Utd at home before and will do so again. Usually plays great against big teams at the Emirates. Play Guendo or Ramsey next to Xhaka imo.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Is Dalot not a full back? Mind you it wouldn't be the first time we've been beaten by Utd who have played full backs out of position. That FA cup game where they played the Da Silva twins in midfield would give anyone nightmares.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Christ that midfield and Dalot on the wing, if we lose to that I'm fully Emery out tbh.

Thing is their midfield will be irrelevant. Since as long as I’ve watched Arsenal play they’ve had the same tactics against us.

Sit deep, fluke a goal then shred us on the break.

Their midfield will basically be camped on the edge of the box with Pogba floating so he can release the front three on the break.

Only hope is that Martial doesn’t make it and Rashford is hobbled as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A fluke utd win and I won't be surprised even without lingard martial. We'll play well missing 10 chances making de gea look a wall then concede from counter

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Despite tonight's horror show I'm confident of us getting the win. Hopefully Mustafi is nowhere near the team.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is Dalot not a full back? Mind you it wouldn't be the first time we've been beaten by Utd who have played full backs out of position. That FA cup game where they played the Da Silva twins in midfield would give anyone nightmares.

They’ve got literally no one else they can play out wide, you think of a midfielder and they’re all injured.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Most likely this will be our lineup. If not we’ll be playing a diamond with Andreas in for Dalot.

De Gea
Young Smalling Lindelöf Shaw
McTominay
Fred Pogba
Dalot Lukaku Rashford​

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
As the noble David Haye once said to Dereck Chisora:

“you’ve lost three in a row, you’re a joke, you’re finished.”
You've been dining out on that Carabao Cup win over Blackpool for far too long

Status