• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | March 10, 2019 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
great team performance. didnt doubt it.
Think Ramsey was crucial today, and did his job perfectly. Xhak flourished cause of that, but there was not a player who hasn't played well, apart from Auba who was probably the worst.

Suarez had a great cameo, Niles was rock solid defensively as the game went on, Nketiah with some nice touches, Kola the Tank, whole back 3, Leno who is our best player for the last month or so..
Özil was everywhere even though he didn't play brilliantly. Laca with his complete striker skills on the plate once again

baccy_man

Established Member
Excellent game to watch we really showed commitment today cracking shot by Xhaka, I hope that we can play the rest of our games this season with the same passion that we played with today,
Emery, does seem to be able to come up with the right tactics against the big teams if he can get some more players in the summer transfer to boost the team we could be in for a good season next year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Fortunate favor the brave? Let's check the stats Shall we both teams got 14 shots 4 on target. Just shut up.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I would play the same team vs Rennes but Nketia for Laca
Was awful the first half, but massively improved the second.

I missed the first 20 mins due to no stream. I was surprised he played, I thought if he was playing he would have featured vs Rennes, when he didn't I thought it would be Jenks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom