• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | March 10, 2019 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I think having two direct wide men who can dribble and link up well is quite a crucial component to Emery's style. Like we've seen with Mkhi's recent turn of form how much better we look as an attacking force in the 4-2-3-1. Today it was more like we just played our three best forwards (4 if you count Ramsey as an attacker) out of necessity more than anything else. Amazing how Özil behind the two strikers just doesn't automatically work as well as you might think it would.

it makes sense why it doesnt work automatic (when Özil plays behind 2 cf's is played in 3 at back) it is because we miss another mid who's gonna help bring the ball to Özil and also allow us to have more possesion which is crucial for that system to work.

was it Spuds when we did a diamond with 4 at back and attack was clicking autmatically to

Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

They were wotless in all honesty. Frustrating as ****. Got to the point where I rarely sat up in excitement when we countered in numbers. I was waiting for us to mess it up, and they did every time, It was ponderous and clumsey,

Yeah thought the attack was disappointing and we looked like we relied on Kola a bit too much again, think it shows the importance of Mhki. Think his injury forced Özil to start.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
They were wotless in all honesty. Frustrating as ****. Got to the point where I rarely sat up in excitement when we countered in numbers. I was waiting for us to mess it up, and they did every time, It was ponderous and clumsey,
Been like that for years and years.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Unai's at the wheel,
Looks like a goblin, on a pill,
We've got Danby, Miki and debt,
Zero transfers and Claude is inbred,
dum dum dum dum dum

:lol::lol::lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Our attack still doesn't feel cohesive enough, we kept hitting Man United on the counter and fizzling out once it got to our forwards.

We scored 2 lucky goals today even though we constantly hit them on the counter. Still worried about our forwards.

It wasn't , I said it earlier we waste too many 3v3's . Lacazette and Auba on the ball is extremely hit and miss at times .

blaze_of_glory

They're pretty salty about that Unai's at the wheel tweet.
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/unais-at-the-wheel.445721/

Bet they all loved that dancefloor stuff. Typical school bully mentality, can dish it out but can't take it.

Its just the Arsenal twitter account ran by whoever does our social media stuff. Its not like Emery or Raul sat down and tweeted that out.
****ing hilarious. Utd fans love giving it out but can never take it. Absolute children and still spoiled from SAF running the FA while managing them on the side. Have to finish ahead of them, need to get our away form sorted out.

Manberg

Predator
I'm happy with the result, reasonably solid performance but plenty of negatives too. Lukaku caused our back line some big problems and we were fortunate not to concede. At the other end I felt that Lacazette lost the ball in the final third too many times.

On the bright side, Leno was fantastic and our midfield did pretty well, especially Xhaka and Ramsey.

This win puts us in a good position but top 4 is still going to be a battle knowing our away form. I'm hopeful we can improve on that front.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Our defense was a total mess but who needs defenders when Lukaku is playing against you.

MoTM = Leno.

No Iwobi, no Mustafi, no Guendouzi.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Great win, a very bold team selection by Emery and some majestic performances by Ramsey, Xhaka, Leno, AMN, Kos and Papa.

Also gotta laugh at their match predictions over at RCafe :)

RYbKnW8l.jpg

Thought Kola was excellent too. Particularly first half.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Ramsey was instrumental. In a system like this with 2 central midfielders you really need some legs and he was all over the pitch. Gonna struggle without him allthough I guess we have Guendouzi ready to go.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'm happy with the result, reasonably solid performance but plenty of negatives too. Lukaku caused our back line some big problems and we were fortunate not to concede. At the other end I felt that Lacazette lost the ball in the final third too many times.

On the bright side, Leno was fantastic and our midfield did pretty well, especially Xhaka and Ramsey.

This win puts us in a good position but top 4 is still going to be a battle knowing our away form. I'm hopeful we can improve on that front.
Funny how you mention Laca but fail to recognise that he was the better of the front three. PEA was pants and offered absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom