• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Rennes (3) | March 14, 2019 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ok everyone seems scared to start this thread, so here goes.

A must win game, 2-0 would be enough, 3-1 would see extra time.

Great news that Laca is available after his ban was reduced to 2 matches. This gives us a great chance to score the goals we need. I'm not fussed if Auba starts or sits on the bench, Laca, Mhki, Özil, and Auba or Iwobi as our attack would be fine with me. Ramsey is a must and I guess Mustafi has to play in place of Sokratis. Personally I would play Leno but I doubt Emery would do that to Cech.

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Not feeling good about this tbh. If we lose at least we can focus on the league!

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Good news with Laca being back. Bad news because Mustafi will be at the back. We have to go with a back 3 for this game. Pretty much the same line-up from Sunday.

elemoo

Honestly bar any fitness worries, I’d play the same team and shape as for the Man U win and just hammer them in the 1st half.... the players have plenty of time to rest after

HBL

Established Member
Lacazette
Aubaemyang - Özil - Mkhi
Xhaka - Ramsey
Kolasinac - Kosc - Mustafi - AMN
Cech
All out attack, maybe Torreira/Guendouzi for Ramsey so we have another option from the bench. Keeping a clean sheet would save us a lot of hassle but with the return of the Kosc/Mustafi partnership I can't see that happening. I'll go with a 4-1 win.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Laca allowed to play.

Stars are alligning for us.

This is why we signed Emery.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After the weekend result I can't see anything but big win from us Rennes are nothing special they have chance thanks to Sokratis.
Cech
Niles Kosh Mustafi kola
Torreira Xhaka
Mkhi Özil auba
Laca

Play our best team we have no football for 17 days after this

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If we win, will be a huge lift for the rest of the season. Would be a good sign for our top 4 prospects.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
For those in the U.S., Thursday's Europa League TV schedule (all times Eastern):

Dynamo Kiev vs. Chelsea, 1:55 p.m., UniMas
Salzburg vs. Napoli, 1:55 p.m., Galavision
Krasnodar vs. Valencia, 1:55 p.m., Univision Deportes
Inter vs. Frankfurt, 4 p.m., UniMas
Slavia Prague vs. Sevilla, 4 p.m., Univision Deportes
Arsenal vs. Rennes, 4 p.m., Galavision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom