• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Rennes (3) | March 14, 2019 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MkhiMagic

Auba should go home and put on a gimp mask!!!!

As "entertaining" as that might seem to people, he managed to get himself booked for doing it.. so if he does it again he'll end up getting banned from a subsequent game..

Imagine missing a final over a yellow card ban and realising one of them was for that?
Pretty sure yellow cards are wiped out before the start of the semi finals.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not our best performance apart from spurts of attacking brilliance but I'm delighted to have turned this tie around and won. Hopefully some warm weather training will do the lads good and they come back sharp and better. COYG.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Kolasinac is so good at these crosses. Only one else in the PL who gets them as consistently right as he does is probably Sane.

EDIT - Also check out the way Auba loses his marker and gets free in the box. Elite instincts

elemoo

You are reading too much. Its not abusing the players just a frustration word.

Reading too much? I just follow the thread like everyone else - i think u can abuse a player if they mess up or say they played sh!te etc but I think can be frustrated without telling them to ‘f off’ right?

im guessing u think it’s perfectly acceptable so perhaps ur right in a way and it’s the norm amongst our fans... iv just never heard it as much from fans of any other club that’s all

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
D1pt-TJU8AEaUHy.jpg

Should've really been a mauling

Reactions: A_G

Preacher

Always Crying
If AMN will continue to play like this, we won't have any worries about RB position until the end of the season. I love this version of him. Confident, always 100% concentrated with an exceptional positional awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom