• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Rennes (3) | March 14, 2019 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockofcashel

Arsenal, Chelsea, Slavia Prague, Eintracht Frankfurt, Valencia, Villareal Benfica, Napoli...

Still say Chelsea is the one I don't want from that... two games against CL competitors would just be a distraction right now.. Slavia/Eintracht/Villareal/Valencia thank you

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Arsenal, Chelsea, Slavia Prague, Eintracht Frankfurt, Valencia, Villareal Benfica, Napoli...

Still say Chelsea is the one I don't want from that... two games against CL competitors would just be a distraction right now.. Slavia/Eintracht/Villareal/Valencia thank you

Valencia has been playing much better lately and has started scoring goals. I would just as soon avoid them as well.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Good game! Deserved!

one thing that frustrated me today though is realising how much ppl in this forum abuse our own players for making mistakes... like even if they fvck up, to tell em to “f off” even as a sense of euphomism seems mad disrespectful tbh - never seen it with other fans as much as ours... what gives? is it an online thin or out our fans generally the worst at attacking their own?! Just seems bizzare...

Ps AMN MOTM :)

True, it gives you the impression sometimes like you are not on an arsenal forum.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
still cant believe Ramsey will leave on a free. I understand this is being done to show that we will run this club strictly by the rules.

Still, what a player he has been for us....what a joyful bundle of energy...he went through everything the club went through....the attacks/violence/injuries.. ..the barren patch...the redemption trophy and the farewell....

Yesterday was like a celebration of Ramsey-ness. All over the place. Tireless. Injuries. Goal runs. energy. Arsenal through and through

Fallout

really encouraged by the fact that we were able to build up from the back with 3 CBs. big improvement from even a few months ago, long may it continue.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would people still sanction Sarr? Amaechi and Saka are already better than him. Such a hyped up footballer because his physical profile resembles Dembeles.

ptrcopp

Would people still sanction Sarr? Amaechi and Saka are already better than him. Such a hyped up footballer because his physical profile resembles Dembeles.

That kind of thing has been happening for years.

Aaron Ramsey was the new Fabregas when the latter was only 21.

Nani was the new Robaldo when the latter was only 22

Bergkamp1988

If AMN will continue to play like this, we won't have any worries about RB position until the end of the season. I love this version of him. Confident, always 100% concentrated with an exceptional positional awareness.

I enjoyed his performance as well but he was playing against a Ligue 1 team. That's the equivalent of the Polish 2nd division.

The French league is one of the most boring things to ever occur in European History.

Last edited:

morpho

Established Member
Good win, but why do we have to make it so difficult...

Really impressed with Ainsley Maitland-Nile, though

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Slavia look the easiest and Eintracht after that but it would be nice to say hello and goodbye one last time to Santi Cazorla.

Eintracht is the ideal. Short journey, easy oooonents

You guys should really be watching frankfurt more often - probably the most exciting young team out there this season.

Their attacking play is ridiculous with Jovic being the best young attacker coming up since Mbappe.

The last team I wanna play against right now. Maybe even rather go against Chelsea currently

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You guys should really be watching frankfurt more often - probably the most exciting young team out there this season.

Their attacking play is ridiculous with Jovic being the best young attacker coming up since Mbappe.

The last team I wanna play against right now. Maybe even rather go against Chelsea currently

Hehe I don't have any idea what I'm talking about

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Yeah, I was going to say that from the little I've seen of Frankfurt in the EL they wouldn't be an easy matchup at all. No guarantee Chelsea go through to the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom