• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Rennes (3) | March 14, 2019 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Hehe I don't have any idea what I'm talking about

We all haven't done every homework there is ! I basically used to know each player out there in europe's top five leagues back when I was having the luxury of making football my life's priority.

In a man's world you just cannot and should not keep up with everything - there are other things in life to take care of too ;)

I've got frankfurt on the radar as it's my home league

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
GFFN also called Iwobi's act a "hideous gesture", they're rattled.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Auba should go home and put on a gimp mask!!!!

As "entertaining" as that might seem to people, he managed to get himself booked for doing it.. so if he does it again he'll end up getting banned from a subsequent game..

Imagine missing a final over a yellow card ban and realising one of them was for that?
So you think he would do it in the following game knowing he's already on a yellow?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Come on, only another 47 pages to reach 100. This thread deserves it!

What do you mean the games over, what kind of excuse is that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom