• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Looking at Chelsea's remaining fixtures the best they can probably do is 74 points. Think we can better that.

Lacaz1fan

This race for top 4 is really the real deal. Every win now for Arsenal is putting enormous pressure on others, and vice versa. This is the time I expect teams to lose matches they'll usually win. Utd are caught out, and I expect them to drop points in 2 of their next 3 PL games. Sp**s will get help with the dodgy pen on tight days. We will start to see really harsh officiatings now.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Fixture pile up could be decisive,

Man City - Minimum 11 matches, maximum 15 matches
Liverpool - Min 7, max 12
Sp**s - Min 10, max 13
Arsenal - Min 10, Max 13
Man Utd - Min 10, Max 13
Chelsea - Min 10 - Max 13

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Fixture pile up could be decisive,

Man City - Minimum 11 matches, maximum 15 matches
Liverpool - Min 7, max 12
Sp**s - Min 10, max 13
Arsenal - Min 10, Max 13
Man Utd - Min 10, Max 13
Chelsea - Min 10 - Max 13
Decisive for who though. As usual, the money will talk. Big quality squads and all that jazz.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Decisive for who though. As usual, the money will talk. Big quality squads and all that jazz.

I would fancy us ahead of United and Sp**s at the moment but they will likely lose to Barca and City which leaves them 10 games to play, if we go all the way to the final of the Europa those extra 3 games we have to cram in could tip the balance back towards them.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

How are Chelsea still in the hunt? It feels as though they've been dog **** for ages but they're only three points behind us :confused:

Same could be said for us. We've been diabolical away from home for what seems like a century. Shocking when you remember we used to have one of the best away records back in the day.

Like I said a week ago we're a confidence team. If we keep winning we'll be able to match our rivals all the way & hopefully bag 3rd, failing that 4th.

Top Bottom